Sky x cuvry witch reader

You knew your boyfriends didn't hide any secrets from you or that what your thought until, you head and saw something that made you feel horrible. You were hanging out with the guys but you couldn't find sky, you were worried sick about him.

Y/n " hey guys where is sky is he sick or something"

Bloo " oh sky well he is with his family right now"

Y/n " oh I haven't meet his family before"

Bradon " hey maybe it not the right time for you to meet them, they seem to be have a important family conversation"

Y/n " okay"

Riven " yeah a important family conversation about his ...."

Hella " riven shut up'

Y/n " what are you talking about riven"

France " dorm listen to him y/n he just messing with you" the guys keep on looking away from you but they knew the news will break your heart and your relationship with them.

Sky mother " oh sky dear I found you friends and that girl you were talking about"

Timmy " hey y/n why don't I saw you the new robot I have been working on"

Sky " oh yes mother this is my friend y/n"

Stello " to late Timmy"

Y/n " sky ahah going on"

???? " sky love who is this witch you are talking with"

Y/n " ......"

Sky mother " oh disapro dear is this sky best friend I think she might be at your and sky wedding"

Y/n " wedding what wedding"

Disapro " oh you see here y/n or whatever's your name is I'm sky future wife"

Y/n " sky"

Sky father " what the matter here why are you act like you are just learning the news right"

Sky " y/n please listen I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to find out like this...."

Y/n " I don't care sky I hate that you lied to me and didn't tell me you were already seeing someone, when we started dating"

Nex " y/n please sky didn't mean to hurt you"

Y/n " wait so you all knew about this"

Boys " ...... yes we didn't want to tell you ...."

Y/n " you all know what all of you leave me alone.... and sky it over between me and you I won't trust and date someone who has lied to me"

Sky " wait y/n please I love you and you only I will break off the wedding please..."

Y/n " don't you dare touch me I hate you sky" you run away crying and the two who chased after you are France and hella, because everyone knew they were the only ones to clam you down when you were like this. Sky stood there feeling bad because he no longer wanted to marry, disapro he wanted to marry you and have a life with you as his queen but joe that was over.