Male disney princess x chubby reader

You are getting ready for the sleepover at is about to take place on your house with all your guys friends, you and make sure you have all the rights snacks and drinks. You are wearing a Mickey Mouse pajama top and some shot pajamas bottoms, at had Mickey Mouse logo on them as a pattern. You are getting all the extra billows and extra ready in a stack in the middle of you living room floor.

Ding dong

Y/n " they are here" you soon walked to the front door to be greet by ping, Elton, and Andrew.

Y/n " hey guys"

Ping " y/n hey I liking you pajamas they are cute"

Elton " let get this party started"

Andrew " yeah but we still have to wait for the others to show up"

Elton " okay" the guys soon walked into the house and before you could close the door someone stop the door with their foot, you soon reopened the door to see Alexander, Benjamin, Ryan.

Alexander " sorry we are late it had taken longer for Ryan mother it let him go to the party"

Ryan " she aid not but she soon said yes after a while"

Benjamin " hey the others are right behind us I think"

Shane " we are here" you soon see Shane, Pocahon, Theo, and Andy, mason they were carrying bag filled with more snack and drinks.

Pocahon " hey we brought some more food and drinks I had a feeling we might need them"

Mason " we brought some movies at we all love as well for later on tonight"

Shane " I always love having our sleep over at y/n house it better because her aunt dose not bug her at much"

Theo " her aunt dose not ask if she dating any of us like everyone else parents or guardians"

Y/n " yep come inside we can get everyone set up"

Andy " I call the nice bean bag"

Alexander " to late I'm sitting in the chair already p"

Andy " not for along" you soon had closed the door and walked into the living room and sat on the couch with Pocahon and ping. When you walked into the living room you saw martin was already in your house and you were not going to question how did he get in because the boys was wild at times, and you knew ping let him in threw to the door in the kitchen.

Marin " oh hey lass you are here"

Y/n " how do you keep on getting passed me "

Martin " I will keep that to myself lass" you just shake you had at Martin and you soon start looking threw movie channels trying to find the right movie, and soon enough you came across the right type movies everyone wanted to watch and it was always a movie marathon was well.

Ping " hey pizza was deliver but me and Pocahon here payed for it because it was our time this time" you all and order pizza to go with the snack which were chips and candy, the the drinks which  sodas or juice. Watching the movies and having a movie night with the guys was fun and nothing would ruin the moment.