Punk x chubby glasses girlfriend reader

You are walking around you collage campus you had just gotten out of your last class of the day, and now you are trying to get back to your dorm room. You are listening to this playlist of music that you boyfriend Alex had made for you last night, when you trying to get him to study.

???? " babe" you soon take out your AirPods and see your punk boyfriend Alex running over to you, with a smile on his face you soon place your air pods back into their case.

Y/n " hey there cutie"

Alex " I was going to walk you back to your dorm from you class, but you already left"

Y/n " well you can walk me back still"

Alex " it will be my honor my wonderful girlfriend"

Y/n " you always make me smile" Alex soon warps his right shoulder around your waist and the two of start walking, back to your dorm.

Y/n " hey why don't we get some lunch just the two of us"

Alex " sure I been meaning to have a lunch date with you baby girl"

Y/n " you are to cute at times" you give Alex a kiss in the checks and he soon kisses you on the lips, and soon enough you guy get some lunch. You are Alex are sitting outside of the school cafeteria eating lunch and drinking some soda, when you are tapped on the shoulder.

Y/n " hey you are in my English class right"

Random guy 1 " yeah hey I was wondering if you will like to go for drinks like on date"

Y/n " I'm sorry I have a boyfriend which is with me right now"

Random guy 1 " him you are dating the punk"

Alex " what wrong with her dating me .... she is really enjoying her time with me but you need to leave her alone"

Random guy 1 " what are you going to do if I don't leave her alone"

Y/n " he will hurt you some what badly"

Alex " she right about that in the past when people didn't leave her alone i helped them learn a lesson of respect"

Random guy 1 " I will like to see you ...." before the random guy could get done with his words Alex punched him hard in the face breaking his nose making, his nose bleed the guy soon get up from the ground and run away with his friends who were standing in the background.

Alex " come let got eat somewhere else that better with company"