Thad x cuvry werewolf reader

You are walking to locker pass all the Lovely couple at school it had come to a point when your three older brothers started asking you when you were going to try dating. Your brother Clawd said he and his friends Romulus and Dee o gee knew some great werewolf boys for you to date. Even your brother claws mentioned a few good manster from school that will be good for you to date. You had told you, brother, you were fine being single and said them they didn't need to set you up with anyone, but that didn't seem to stop them or their friends at all.

Y/n " ah alucardio don't do that to me" yo7 was sacred when Alucardio had popped up right in front of you our of no here, but hey you should of seen that when you saw a bat fly pass you.

Alucardio " so y/n my cousin Thad has come for a visit and I was wondering if you were free this Saturday, maybe you and him can hang out"

Y/n " Alucardio are you setting me up with your cousin"

Alucardio " maybe .... I wanted to have out with him but tut is having us all have extra practice for he game, and none of the other guys can hang out with him"

Y/n " fine I will do this but you know about the tension between vampire and werewolves right"

Alucariod " yes I know but please do it for me I owe you big time"

Y/n " okay but if my brothers ask what I was doing on Saturday you better help cover for me"

Alucardio " deal thank you and here is his number I will text him about you and him hangout and your number"

Y/n " okay" Alucardio soon walked away and you were now standing there wondering what you had agreed to, because you knew this was going to end good or bad for you.

At Saturday afternoon

You are walking to the mall water fountain because that was is where you are going to meet Thad, for you guys hangout this afternoon.

Y/n " where could he be"

???? " excuse me are you y/n" you soon saw a handsome looking vampire male standing right in front of you.

Y/n " umm yes I'm and you must be Thad right"

Thad " yes thank you for hanging out with me today"

Y/n " your welcome I good to Spend the time with new monster"

Thad " cool so key got see what this mall has to offer us"

Y/n " okay" you and Thad soon walked away from the water fountain and start walking around the mall and checking out a few stores together. You and Thad had went to the coffin bean together she order some drinks and snacks, it seemed like the both of you were enjoying each other company and don't care about the looks you were getting from other vampires or werewolves.

Thad " hey I was wondering maybe we can do this again"

Y/n " I will love too"

Thad " thanks y/n and it seem likes alucardio was right about us hanging out together"

Y/n " yes it seems like he was right about that" after that afternoon you and Thad had started spending a lot of time together, during the weekends or after school and soon enough your brother had found out about it when the ghostly gossip had reported you been seen with unknown vampire. Later alucariod had told it was his cousin and you two have Ben hanging out a lot, which it seemed to calm down your brothers a bit for while.

Alucariod " so you and my cousin Thad are a couple now"

Y/n " maybe or maybe not you just have to wait and see like all the others"

Thad " hey ready to go if we leave now we can see some movie previews"

Y/n " oh yeah coming see you guys"

Claws " remember the rules Thad"

Thad " yes I remember I will have her home before 10:30 well we will see you later bye" you and Thad walk out of the coffin bean to the movie theater, but when you both were not of view of family and friends Thad had grabbed your hand and smiled at you.