Male older winx club x wife chubby reader

You can say your husbands were normal sweet and caring but if something had ticked them off, they will become passive and angry about things. Things that seemed to make them become like this was when you had started talking with, other males making you husband jealous and they will make sure you never alone with any male but them.

???? " mommy why are we leaving won't daddies be mad"

Y/n " no baby we are just going away for a while so daddies can have some peace" You had picked up your son sora and warped his cloak around him covering his face, and you soon placed you cloak on and grabbed the bags that was holding your guys things.

Sora " ......" You soon had walked out of your bedroom and down the stairs hoping to not to wake up any of your husbands, but you are stoped in your tracks when you bumped into a vase nearly knocking it yo the floor. Soon sora had used his magic and stoped the vase from falling, you were starting to think he knew why you were trying to leave and knew something was wrong with his dads.

Y/n " okay we are almost out of here sweetie, we just need to be very silent"

Sora " yes mommy" you are soon out of the house and you started making a fun for it hoping get away but, you are soon grabbed by something and you looked down on the ground to see vines warped around you leg.

???? " honey can you tell me why you and sora are out here"

Y/n " ........."

Bloo " did she try to leave again"

France " yes she did"

Sky " don't you love guys y/n"

Y/n " I do love you guys but you guys need help I want to help you guys"

Riven " there nothing wrong with us love but you need to know you can't just leave like that"

Y/n " what ......"

Stello " get her back inside now before her and sora get sick from her rain" you had made a run for it fast still holding you son tightly and they were chasing you, you had soon stoped running coming to a edge of cliff.

Tench " come back with us y/n and we will forget you run away from us" before you could do anything an light blot had strike shaking he ground, making you and sora fall off the cliff.

Guys " no" everything was become dark for you and your husbands as they thought they loser you for good, thinking you were dead along with their son.

Back in reality

Y/n " dears wake up please wake up" the guys soon woke up from their sleep and looked at you, standing it seems like they have fallen asleep in their meetings room.

Ash " are you and sora okay"

Y/n " what do you mean if me and sora are okay .... we have been home the whole day I came to tell you all dinner was ready them I heard you guys screaming no"

Bloo " It was a nightmare....."

Y/n " what was it about"

Hella " we had become so control of you and our son that it lead to you becoming sacred of us, and trying to leave with sora and us leading you to both die we don't know if we saved you or not" you hugged and gave hella a kiss on the check.

Y/n " If that every happens we will get threw it and I will help you guys"

Bradon " okay love now come on let's head off to dinner" Bradon had open the door leading into the meeting room and soon enough, a small body fall into the room and it was sora it seemed like he was going to open the door but his father beat him to it.

Bradon " oh buddy I'm so sorry"

Sora " it okay daddy" Bradon had picked up sora and he was now holding sora in his arms, the guys were all walking out the room but you.

Y/n " where you are .... I know you are here ... I told you many years ago if you ever came back I will destroy you ..l found you" you used a blast of witched magic and hit something standing near your window and soon enough, you are faced by a nightmare beast. Before it could attack you and play work your emotions you killed it fast and there was nothing left of the nightmare beast. You soon had left the room and caught up with you husbands and son who were now looking at paints of you family history.