Cuvry consort x emperors

Left side row - Tadashi, shiro, and sora
Middle row - kaname, Shang
Right row - Lin, li , and karo

You are the shared consort of eight prince of the dark raven kingdom, you had been brought to the Palace when you were nine and the princes were all fourteen but once you become sixteen years old you had become their consort. After your father had done something to upset the now ruling emperor and now you are a consort to keep your father alive.

Servant " my lady y/n the eights princes have been asking why your haven't spend a night with either of them"

Y/n " what did you tell them"

Servant " that you have been feeling unwell for the past few days"

Y/n " thank you may Lin"

May Lin " you welcome my lady for when are you going tell the princes and the emperor the wonderful news"

Y/n  " I don't know yet May in want to tell them but I don't know if they will be happy about the news, there have been rumors peolpe are wish of lady June to be in my place and ....."

May Lin " well I think you are better then lady June and you will be a great mother and the princes will be great fathers"

Y/n " I hope"

May Lin " your royal highnesses" you soon turned around and saw the eight princes stand there, all your servant and may are bowing to the princes. You soon bow as well to the eight princes who are your lovers, and one of them is the blood father of your unborn child.

Tadashi " you don't have to bow our love, you face should not be looking at the ground"

Y/n " yes prince Tadashi "

Shiro " we brought the royal physician to come check up on you" you and may knew the royal physician had already come to check up, on you and that when you found out you were pregnant and he promised to keep it a secret from the emperor and his sons.

Sora " we will wait in the neighboring room until he is done"

Y/n " yes your highnesses" the princes soon leave the room and the royal physicians come into the room, and that when their facial expressions changed from worried to happy. One of the royal physicians had one of your servants call in the eight princes.

Shang " so what is the news about lady y/n"

Y/n "......"

Kaname " is everything okay love"

Physician " it great news my lord the lady y/n is with child my lords" the doctors soon leave your chambers and now you are left alone with the eight princes.

Lin " when were you going to tell us"

Y/n " I don't know I didn't think it will be good to tell you all"

Li " we are happy to have kids with you love"

Karo " now we have to make sure our father know of the great news"

Y/n " sure"

Tadashi " we are going to make sure the servants and guards are careful sigh you now, you are with child"

Y/n " yes my loves" you felt happy that princes now know of the good news and soon they had told the emperor, who was happy as well. Soon you were married to the eight princes and became their empresses and their wife.