Part 30

Priscilla.

8:30 AM.

We were still in Ottawa and today we were going back to his house. 

I woke up and Malcom was on his phone recording me. I turned around and I bought the blanket all the way to the top of my head. 

Priscilla: *groans*

Malcom: Baby get up we have to go soon.

I eventually got up and I grabbed a new pair of clothes and I walked to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and luckily nobody was in there, I walked in, closed the door and took a nice shower. After I showered I changed to a black turtleneck with baggy jeans and a blue jacket on top. I didn't feel like wearing makeup, so I went out with a clean face. 

I walked back to the room Malcom and I were staying in and I put on my socks and white shoes. I left my hair down and I put my pajamas in my suitcase....

It was now 9:45 and we were ready to go. Kyshawn and Karel were already in the car. I was about to say goodbye to everyone, but they were all asleep. 

I walked out the door with Malcom and we get in the car. I laid my head down on his lap and my legs were on the other seats. The first part of the car ride was quiet, then we took a pit stop to a restaurant called Cora for breakfast. 

We all got out of the car and we walked inside the restaurant. We got out table and I sat down next to Malcom. 

Kyshawn: We still have an hour left so eat good

Priscilla: Right now I could eat the whole menu

Karel: Same

Priscilla: Karel I'm not fucking around. I'm starving.

The host finally came and took our orders. I ordered French toast with eggs and grapes. The host left and I went on my phone.

Today marks 2 months without my grandparents. I was pretty upset but I knew I would have to keep a smile on my face even though it was so hard.

Priscilla: Um I'm going to be right back, I'm going to the bathroom

Malcom: Okay

I got up and I walked to the bathroom. I walked into one of the stalls and I fell onto the floor and dreaded my tears out. I turned on my phone and I looked at pictures with my grandparents. I miss them so much.

Malcom.

It's been about 20 minutes since Priscilla has been gone. Her food was getting cold. I was kind of worried on where she went, I knew she went to the bathroom but she wouldn't take long.

Malcom: You guys I'll be back. I'm going to go get Priscilla

Karel: Alright man

I got up and I walked to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and called for her, she didn't answer after 3 tries, so I walked in and I heard her crying. I looked down and I saw her feet on the floor I opened the stall and her eyes were red and her screen was covered with water droplets.

Malcom: I'm here, I'm here

I gave her a hug and she cried onto my shirt. I tried to quiet her down by running my fingers through her hair.

Priscilla: I miss them so much babe

Malcom: I know princesa, want to do something later for them?

Priscilla: Mhm

We got up and I let her clean her face before we went back to the table. She finished cleaning up and we walked back to the table.

Kyshawn: Is everything ok?

Priscilla: Yeah I just had to take a phone call

Malcom: Her sister was calling her, but they're good

Priscilla.

I started to eat my grapes instead of my food because it was already cold. After we paid the check we walked out of the restaurant and back to the car.

Another hour to go...

As soon as we got to Toronto, the boys dropped us off at Malcom's house. Malcom grabbed our things from the back and I said goodbye. After Malcom said goodbye we walked to the door and knocked. 

His mom opened the door and she was surprised. I gave her a hug and so did Malcom. We walked in and his dad was standing there not really surprised but he was happy to see us. He hugged me first, then he gave Malcom a hug.

Malcom's mom: Take their stuff to his room.

Malcom's dad took our suitcases and he took them upstairs. Malcom had to go help his dad, so his mom and I were alone in the living room.

Malcom's mom: So how are you two doing

Priscilla: We are doing great

Malcom's mom: That's great Priscilla, Malcom always tells me that you two have been spending a lot of time together and that he's happy, which makes me happy as well

Priscilla: He's an amazing guy, So how has everything been

Malcom's mom: Pretty good, I just missed you two very much. I didn't even know you guys were coming back today, he told me you two were coming tomorrow and his dad was acting suspicious all day.

Priscilla: Really that's nice

Malcom's mom: Are you hungry?

Priscilla: No I'm good, but thank you

Malcom and his dad come back downstairs.

Malcom: Babe can you come with me upstairs real quick?

Priscilla: Yeah ok, excuse me 

I got up and I walked with him to his room. I opened the door and he had two blue balloons hanging in his room.

Malcom: Those two balloons are for your grandparents, I had to get their favorite color just for you

Priscilla: How did you know?

Malcom: I have my ways, now open the window and we'll go up on the roof to let them go

I gave him a kiss on the lips.

Priscilla: I love you

Malcom: I love you too Princesa

I opened up the window and I grabbed one balloon. We went up to the roof and I gave my balloon a kiss and let it go.

Malcom gave me a hug and we watched the two balloons fly away. I started to feel tears again, but this time they were happy tears.

What a day.