Part 32

Priscilla.

It's the day after our anniversary. Not gonna lie I had a great time last night and yes we did use protection.

I woke up and I saw Malcom getting dressed.

Priscilla: Where are you going?

Malcom: Remember we were going to hang out with my friends today.

Priscilla: Holy shit I forgot, why didn't you wake me up

Malcom: You looked so peaceful when you were asleep so I didn't want to wake you up

Priscilla: What time are they getting here?

Malcom: 20 minutes

Priscilla: You know what, you go without me. I'll stay here with your parents today

Malcom: Baby I want you to come with us

Priscilla: I won't have enough time to be ready, besides I haven't ate breakfast either.

Malcom: I'll tell them to come inside and wait

Priscilla: Are you sure?

Malcom: Yes Princesa, I want you to come with us

Priscilla: Fine, I'm going to go shower.

I grab the outfit I was going to wear today and I walked to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and I hop in the shower. While I was taking a shower the lights came off and I screamed.

Malcom: Princesa you ok? The power just went out

Priscilla: Yes I'm fine.

Malcom: I slid your phone under the door, so you can see

I get out of the shower and I turn on my flashlight on my phone. I go back in and I shower in the cold water. Once I was done I dry myself up and I put on my outfit. Today I was going to wear a black bra with baggy jeans and a oversized brown shirt.

I came out of the bathroom and I walked to Malcom's room. Both his friends Kyshawn and Karel were there as well as three other guys.

I put on my socks, then I put on my Travis Scott Air Jordan's. The power finally came on and I walked to the bathroom and I dried my hair. As soon as it was dried up I did my hair in two Dutch Braids and I put on some light makeup on my face.

I was now done and ready to go. I walked back to Malcom's room and I grabbed my phone ready to go.

Priscilla: Now we can go

All the boys were happy and ready to leave. We all went downstairs and out the door except for Malcom. We waited in the car for him, then I saw him walk out with the jacket I got him yesterday and that made me smile.

We were now going to the mall. Just as we were getting out of the car my phone started to ring. I got it out of my pocket and I looked at the caller Id, It was Jackie. I walked in front of the boys and I answered the call.

Priscilla: Hey baby what's up

Jackie: Hi Priscilla

Her voice was all shaky.

Priscilla: Jackie what's wrong? Are you ok?

Jackie: It's about Mar, Are you with him right now?

Priscilla: No, he's like 2 hours away from me right now

Jackie: Fuck!

Priscilla: Why is something going on?

Jackie: I saw on his friends story that he was hanging out with his ex Alessya and I'm just really jealous of the two right now