Part 23

Priscilla's POV.

We've been back for a couple of weeks now.

And let me just say these couple days have not been good for me. So there's this girl named Sunny Malouf that's been coming to our house and yeah she's chill and all but her and Malcom have been getting close a lot and we've been getting kind of distant. Not gonna lie I get jealous whenever they hang out, Yeah I get that she's "just a friend" but they are WAY TOOO CLOSE.

..........................

It was now 12 PM. I got up and Malcom wasn't there. I walked out of my room and I went downstairs.

I saw Malcom and Sunny downstairs as well as half of the group.

Malcom: Morning Priscilla

That's weird. He never calls me by my name its usually baby, mama, or princesa.

Priscilla: Morning. Oh and hey Sunny

Sunny: Morning Pri

"Morning Pri" I mocked in my head

(This is just for the book no hate against her)

I walked upstairs and I grabbed the outfit I was gonna wear today from my closet. I walked to the bathroom and I took a shower. I changed to an orange Tupac shirt with green baggy jeans and my "Shattered backboard" Orange Air Jordan 1's.

I did my hair in a low bun and I did a light touch of makeup.

When I finished I walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I had eggs and Avocado toast.

Malcom: Sunny and I are gonna go out for a bit, I'll see you when I get back ok.

He didn't give me anything, all he did was wave goodbye.

I was upset. Mariano was coming down the stairs and he gave me a hug.

Mariano: It's ok Priscilla

Priscilla: It's not ok

Mariano: he'll come back and give you all the attention

Priscilla: I don't know about that.

Mariano: Just watch

I heard my phone ding. I grabbed it from the counter and I saw that Jackie texted me.

"Wanna go to McDonald's"

I replied back "Yes".

She was coming in 15 minutes. So I grabbed my wallet and I walked out of the door as soon as I saw her car.

I got in and I gave her a hug.

Jackie: How was New York?

Priscilla: It was not what I expected

Jackie: Really

Priscilla: I feel like every time I go to New York something bad happens

Jackie: I'm sorry girl

Priscilla: It's fine

We get to McDonald's. We walked in and Jackie told me to record her from her phone. I press record and she starts to do the "Wap".

I start to laugh and the people around us just stare. We didn't really care if they were staring we just wanted to have fun.

I gave Jackie her phone back. We ordered our food and we wait at a table near the cash register.