Part 26

Priscilla's POV.

I was just staying home today.

I woke up and I saw Malcom next to me asleep. I got up and I went on my phone.

I recorded Malcom asleep and I posted it on my snap captioning it "❤".

I've been on my phone for a while, I checked the time and it was 11 AM. I decided to get up and eat breakfast.

I walked downstairs and I saw Mariano, Bryce, Kiera, and Rave in the kitchen.

Priscilla: Good Morning

They all said Good Morning. I made myself eggs with French toast sticks. I grabbed a mug and I poured some coffee into the mug.

I sat down next to Kiera and I ate. I heard my phone ding and I check the notification.

"You are invited to Devyn's surprise party"

I quickly turned off my phone and I put it away.

Mariano: Pri are you ok?

Priscilla: Yeah I'm good

I couldn't even think. I haven't talked to her in months and I randomly get invited to her party. Which I'm not attending, or am I?

I get up and I put my plate away. I walked upstairs and I went to my room.

I chose the outfit I was wearing today and I go to the bathroom. After I showered I changed to a white tank top with jeans and a beige cardigan. I do my hair in a high ponytail and I don't put on any makeup.

I walked back to my room and I put on my black socks. I didn't see Malcom in the room, I assume he's awake.

I heard my door close and the girls looked worried, except for Peyton and Kiera.

Priscilla: Hey girls

Kaylee: Did you get a text from a random number about Devyn?

Priscilla: You guys got one?

Addy: Just us girls but Peyton and Kiera

Priscilla: What I don't understand is how we got invited even though it's been a while since we saw her.

Peyton: You guys should go.

Priscilla: What!

Peyton: I mean it would be rude not to right?

Priscilla: We'll just say we have plans

Rave: I'll go

Addy: I'm not

Kaylee: I'm in if Priscilla is

Kiera: Well?

Priscilla: *sigh* Fine I'm going.

Peyton: You guys just tell us what happens, and the boys can't know.

Priscilla: I don't know Peyton. I can't lie to Malcom again.

Kiera: We'll cover for you.

Priscilla: Are you sure?

Peyton & Kiera: Yup

Addy: We'll go get dressed.

Everyone gets out of my room. I close my door and I just run and I plop onto my bed.

I can't lie to him again.

I find an outfit to wear. I decided to wear a white long sleeve shirt with a red plaid skirt and black knee high heels.