Part 19

Priscilla's POV.

It's the next day.

I wake up and I was by myself on my bed.

I get up and I walked downstairs. I see the boys, Kaylee, and Rave in the kitchen.

Priscilla: Good Morning

All: Morning

I walked back to my room and I got the outfit I was gonna wear today, then I walked to the bathroom.

I locked the door and I took a shower. Once I was done I changed to a black cropped tank top with black sweats and a matching Jacket. I did my hair in two dutch braids. I did a natural look for today.

I walked back to my room and I put on my white Nike shoes.

I got up and I walked downstairs to eat breakfast. The girls were in the kitchen and the boys were all over the place.

Addy: Two girls are coming in today.

Priscilla: I can't wait to meet them!

Kaylee: They're chill, they come over yesterday but you missed it

Priscilla: At least I'm here today

Peyton: How was it with your sister and niece?

Priscilla: It was great. She's literally the sweetest little girl ever and apparently I was the first babysitter that hasn't left

Rave: Wow look at you

Kiera: We need to meet her one day

Priscilla: I might bring her if I have to babysit her again

After I finished my breakfast. I brushed my teeth. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran downstairs.

I walked to the door and the guests were coming in.

Priscilla: Hiii!!!

Donae: I'm Donae

Jackie: Hi I'm Jackie

I give the two a hug and as well as Neil, Andrew, and Sydney.

We all walked to the living room and chilled.

Jackie: Hey Priscilla wanna make a TikTok with me?

Priscilla: Sure!

We did the "WAP" challenge in the front, and Mariano decided to ruin it.

We all laughed.

After the video we got up and looked at it.

Jackie: What's your at? On all socials

I tell her my social medias and she was now following me on all and I added her back.

Priscilla: Your Pictures are fucking gorgeous

Jackie: Thanks and so are your pictures

Jackie and I got along really well than the other guests. Many people on our socials were saying that we are already making a great friendship bond.

Everyone planned to go to the beach today so I went up to my room and I changed to a pink tube top bikini set. I put on jean shorts and a pink cardigan with pink slides.

I took off my makeup and I was now ready to go. I knocked on Malcom's door and Bryce and Keith were in his room. They were changing. GROSS.

Priscilla: I'll wait for you guys downstairs instead

I quickly closed the door and I ran downstairs in disgust.

Rave & Jackie: What happened?

Priscilla: I need to remember to knock next time. I kinda walked in on the boys changing