Part 31

Malcom.

We have been here for a week now and it's our 4 month anniversary today :)

I woke up before Priscilla and I quickly got up so I could set up a little surprise.

I took a shower, Then I changed to a black polo shirt with black pants. After I was done getting ready I quietly and quickly went down to the kitchen. My mom helped me pick out some flowers yesterday and she hid them out in the garden. I opened the backyard door and I grabbed the blue roses from the garden, I walked back inside and I started to remove the pedals one by one and placed them on the dining table. I also bought balloons yesterday and I tied them onto the seat.

I was going to make the both of us French Toast with eggs and Ham. I poured out some orange juice and coffee for the both of us. I finished cooking our food and I put them on two plates and I set them onto the table.

I place my beautiful baby's present on the table for the final touch. It was now 11 AM. I was going to go wake her up.

I walked upstairs and she was already up.

Malcom: Good morning Princesa

Priscilla: Happy Anniversary.*She said with her morning voice, which was beautiful*

Malcom: Happy Anniversary Amor,  You hungry?

Priscilla: Mhm

Malcom: I have a surprise for you downstairs, but I want you to blindfold yourself and I'll lead the way, Ok?

Priscilla: What???! 

I hand her the blindfold and she ties it around her eyes. I grab her hand and I take her downstairs.

We get to the kitchen and I let go of her hand.

Priscilla.

I was excited to see what he got. He told me to take off the blindfold and as soon as I saw what he planned, I was in love.

Priscilla: Baby! I love it.

I place my lips onto his and I kissed him.

Malcom: Happy 4 months.

He hands me my gift. I open it and it was a Victoria Secret collection with perfume, lotion, and body wash. There was also a note. I opened the note and I read it.

I looked up at him and I gave him a hug. 

Priscilla: Now I feel bad, I feel like my gift isn't good enough

Malcom: I'm going to love it.

Priscilla: I'll go get it 

Malcom: I can wait, Let's eat though I'm hungry.

Priscilla: Fine

I ate the breakfast he made. It was so fucking good. As soon as we both finished I quickly ran upstairs and I went to my suitcase and I grabbed his gift. I got him a book with all our pictures in it and a red kappa sweater that he's been wanting for weeks. 

I put wrapped it behind me and I walked back downstairs. 

Priscilla: I know this isn't gonna be as good as yours but I tried my best

Malcom: Shut tf up and let me see

Priscilla: What you just say, rude ass mf

Malcom: Come on Baby

Priscilla: Okay bro 

Malcom: You know I don't like it when you say that

I started to laugh. I took out the gifts and I handed it to him.

Malcom: No fucking way, Bebe I love it

Priscilla: Really? 

Malcom: Of course I do princesa, why wouldn't I.

He gives me a hug. I hugged him back.

We were just going to stay home today which was nice. We both went upstairs and I decided to shower. I put on a grey Calvin Klein sports bra with grey sweats. I did my hair in a messy bun, Once I was out of the bathroom I walked to Malcom's room and he was playing on his PlayStation. 

Malcom: You wouldn't believe what she got me today. It's amazing.

I heard Keith over the mic. 

Keith: You're a real simp bro

Malcom: I don't care, I love her

Priscilla: I love you too Malcom

I was recording a TikTok and I walked over to him while he was playing and I sat down on his lap and hugged him. He put his arms around me and kissed me on my neck while he was still in his game. 

I looked over at him and he smiled at me. I started to laugh again.

Malcom: What?

Priscilla: Okay but like why are you so hot

Malcom: I don't know

Priscilla: Shut up, You're so fucking hot mane

Malcom: Stop don't even say that

Priscilla: I love messing with you

Malcom: You gotta stop calling me bro

Priscilla: Okay bro

He pushed me onto the bed and I started to laugh even more. 

Malcom: You know that's one of my turn off's

Priscilla: So you want me to turn you on? I mean I already know I can 

Malcom: You guys I got to go *He said onto his mic*

He went out of the game and he turned over to me. He looked at me in the eyes and he kissed me. I kissed him back and he grabbed onto my neck and pulled me down the bed even more.

We had a good make out session that was for an hour and a half. We stopped because he was already tired.

Priscilla: I love you

Malcom: I love you more Princesa

My day is never boring when I'm with him :")

.............................................................................................................

Hi everyone :)

I hope you all have an amazing weekend. It's finally boo season, even though I don't got one but I don't care I can spend it by myself😂 Anyways I love you guys <3