Part 24

Priscilla's POV.

I've been staying here at Isidora's for two weeks.

I was going to a party with Jackie and the rest of the Vault was going to be there. I didn't want to go, but I had to talk to Malcom. I was ready to talk to him again.

5 PM.

I was getting ready for the party. I just got out of the shower, I quickly ran to my room and I closed the door.

I turned around and I saw a sparking dress on my bed with a note.

"I bought you this dress for the party, have fun. Love sis"

I took off the tag and I put it on. It was a perfect fit. I walked to my mirror and I curled my hair. I did my makeup with a glittery eyeshadow look.

I finished getting ready at 7. I got a text from Jackie saying she was outside.

I walked out and I closed the door. I saw Jackie and Andrew's face pop out of the windows.

Priscilla: Heyyyyy

I walked to the passenger seat and I got it.

Andrew: Look at you!! Damn you slaying that dress

Priscilla: Thank you. I just got it

Jackie starts to drive. We arrive at this big house. We parked the car and we got out and walked into the house.

Jackie: Remember we are here to have fun.

Priscilla: I know and we will

Us three walked to the dance floor. We were dancing and shaking our ass.

Priscilla: Andrew you got more than me.

Andrew: What can I say it takes hard work to get all this.

Jackie: Shut up you two.

We all were getting hungry so we walked to the food bar.

I was getting my plate and I looked in front of me, Sunny and Malcom were talking.

I looked away and I grabbed some food. We walked outside and we ate by the pool.

Mariano: Priscilla!

Priscilla: Hey Mar!

I looked up and I saw him swim towards me. He was in the pool.

Mariano: Priscilla how are you feeling?

Priscilla: Much better actually. I might be home by tomorrow

Mariano: For real. I missed you

Priscilla: Awe that's so sweet.

I looked up and I saw Malcom looking at me.

Priscilla: You guys I'm going to go use the bathroom.

Jackie: Don't take long.

Priscilla: I'll try not to

I get up and I walk to the house. I tried to find Malcom until I saw him on the stairs.

Malcom & Priscilla: I need to talk to you

Malcom: You first.

Priscilla: I miss you.

Malcom: I miss you too Princesa

Priscilla: I was gonna tell you earlier until Sunny was talking to you

Malcom: I kinda been ghosting Sunny. The day after you left.

Priscilla: Really?

Malcom: Yeah. Look Priscilla I'm sorry about everything

Priscilla: So am I, I should've never acted like that between you and Sunny. I mean if you wanna be friends with her go ahead, but please don't be distant with me

Malcom: I realized I don't really need to be around her as much. I need you by my side the most.

I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. We walked out hand and hand. The others were surprised.

Jackie: YES! YES! YES!

Andrew: Awe that's so cute

Mariano: Good for you

Mariano got out of the pool and he put a towel around his waist. I noticed Jackie was staring at him. I lightly punched her in the arm and her cheeks go red.

We all walked inside and we all went to the dance floor. I felt Malcom hold my hips and I swayed my hips side to side.

Malcom whispered in my ear and I felt goosebumps form on my arm.

Malcom: mama stop teasing me and lets go upstairs

Priscilla: I'll meet you upstairs, don't be late

I walked away and I walked up to the 2nd floor. I looked for an empty bedroom and I finally found one.

I waited for Malcom and it took a while. I heard a knock on the door.

"It's me"

I opened the door and he was standing right in front of me. He walked in and he locked the door. I sat on the bed, then he walked up to me and started to kiss me.

He had one hand on my thigh and the other on the back of my neck.

Malcom: Are you sure you're ready? I don't want to force anything.

Priscilla: Yeah I'm ready

He kissed me again on the lips and he started to remove his shirt, then he moved my underwear and insert 3 fingers in, which caused me to moan.

He went to the other side of the bed to put on a condom. I was removing my dress and I was now left with my bra and underwear.

Malcom: Baby you look beautiful.

Priscilla: Whatever now kiss me

He started to kiss me, he helped me remove my bra and he started to kiss around my cleavage area.

The music started to get loud and we were making a lot of noise in the room. I liked it, even though it was my first time.

We stopped after a while. He was laying down next to me with no clothes on and so was I.

Malcom: You are just... Wow

Priscilla: What?

Malcom: How are you so good at it.

Priscilla: I don't even know

We started to laugh.

The two of us heard a knock on the door. I put on all my clothes and so did Malcom.

Priscilla: How do we get out of here?

Malcom: I'll go through the window, you go through the door

Priscilla: Ok

He opens the window and leaves. I go to the door and I open it revealing two other teenagers.

I leave the room and I go downstairs. My legs and down there hurt a lot, it was burning like crazy.

I made it down the stairs and I walked to the pool outside.

Andrew: Where have you been? Jackie and I have been looking for you.

Priscilla: Oh I was um, I was

Malcom: She had to call the bakery

Priscilla: Yeah they needed my help with something

Jackie: Well lets get in the pool

Priscilla: Really?

Andrew: Yes!

I took off my dress and I went in with my undergarments. I got up from the water and I saw Malcom staring at me.

Mariano: Wanna get in? Its nice

Priscilla: Yeah! Get in!!

Malcom was now taking off his clothes and he was left in his boxers. He jumped in and we all were now in the pool.

What an amazing night.