Part 1

I'm Priscilla and I'm from New York, I'm also portuguese. I'm 17 years old and I'm a famous Tiktoker. I have 2.3 Million on Tiktok and 800k on Instagram.

I live with my Grandpa and Grandma in New York. My mom and dad are both in Prison for domestic abuse and child abuse, so I got to live with my grandparents ever since I was 3 Years old.

Today I'm going to my new home with my new roommates in Los Angeles. They are also Tiktokers so I won't be the only one:)

Priscilla's POV.

I was now in my Uber to the house. I finally arrived and there was a guy outside of the house. I got out of the car and I walked to the trunk. I grabbed my bags and suitcases. One guy came over to me and he helped me with my bags.

Priscilla: Thanks

??: No Problem

Priscilla: I'm Priscilla, but you can also call me Pri*I stick out my hand*

??: Mariano *He shakes my hand back*

I looked into his eyes and they were beautiful. I closed the trunk and the car was now driving away. I walked with Mariano to the doors of the house, he opened the door and the inside was huge.

Two girls came down the stairs and once they saw me they ran downstairs immediately.

Peyton: Priscilla!

I only knew Peyton from the rest of the group.

Addy: I'm Addy nice to meet you

Priscilla: I'm Priscilla, but people also call me Pri nice to meet you too

Peyton: So you already met Mar

Mariano: Yeah

Peyton: I'll show you to your room 

Mariano: I can show her

Priscilla: Thank you

Mariano: No problem

We go up the stairs with my stuff. We walk to this big white room with one bed and a nice view.

Priscilla: Wow the view is amazing

Mariano: I know right, you can even see the sunrise and sunsets from here

Priscilla: Thank you for everything Mariano

Mariano: You can call me Mar if you want

Priscilla: Nope I like Mariano better

Mariano: My room is just across the hall if you need me.

Priscilla: Alright

He walks away. I lay my suitcase down on the floor and I take out my clothes and I put them in my drawers.

After I was done placing everything I walked downstairs and more people were in the kitchen.

Addy: Bryce! Cayman! Girls! Come meet the new member!

There were two boys and a couple of other girls there.

Peyton: Priscilla this is Bryce, Cayman, Kaylee, Kiera, Rave, and Devyn

Priscilla: Nice to meet you guys

Kiera: You're really pretty

Priscilla: Thank you! So are you!

Mar was coming down the stairs. Devyn ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek. (Let's just say they are dating at the moment)

Devyn: Baby