Part 12

Priscilla's POV.

Thursday.

Its been 3 days and I haven't received anything from my boyfriend at all.

I woke up and I grabbed my phone from my nightstand. I checked the time and it was almost noon.

I got out of bed and I decided to get ready for the day. I chose my outfit, then I walked to the bathroom and took a nice shower. I took the towel from the cabinets and I quickly walked to my room.

I changed to a pink bandana tube top with boyfriend jeans. I did my hair in a ponytail and I did my makeup for today.

Once I was done I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and I walked down to the bakery. I saw most of the workers and my grandma.

Workers: Welcome back Priscilla

Priscilla: Nice to see you all too

Grandma: Come eat breakfast Priscilla

I walked with my grandma to the tables in the shop and I sat down with her.

Grandma: Nate can you come here for a second

Nate: Yes ms.Camille

Grandma: Can you get Priscilla the blueberry muffins with Vanilla iced coffee please

Nate: Sure

He writes it down on his notepad, then he walks away.

Grandma: How'd you sleep amor (love)

Priscilla: I slept good I guess.

Nate comes in with my muffin and coffee. I take a bite out of my muffin and my grandma looks at me.

Grandma: What happen?

Priscilla: Malcom hasn't been answering my calls or texts and it's been 3 days!

Grandma: Has he been answering your friends?

Priscilla: I haven't told them yet

Grandma: Well you should to see if he's ok

Priscilla: I guess

Grandma: I'll leave you to it, I have to go make some phone calls ok?

Priscilla: Ok.

She gets up and she walks into the kitchen. I take out my phone and I set it on the napkin holder and I FaceTime Mariano.

Mariano: Hey Priscilla

Priscilla: Hi Mariano

Mariano: What's wrong Pri? You ok?

Priscilla: I have a question for you

Mariano: You're scaring me what's wrong?.

Priscilla: Has Malcom texted you or called you in the past 2 days?

Mariano: We talked last night, is everything ok?

Priscilla: He hasn't been answering any of my calls or texts for the past 3 days

Mariano: Want me to talk to him

Priscilla: If you do can you tell him to call me

Mariano: Alright, and don't worry

Priscilla: Thank you Mar, we'll talk later ok? Take care

Mariano: You too, bye

I end the call.

So he's been talking to Mariano, but what about the others?

I decided to FaceTime the girls in the group. Gladly they all answered.