Part 51

Priscilla.

It's the next day. I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I grabbed my phone and I see many texts from Malcom.

Malcom💘

Good morning princesa.

Wake up I want to go see you- Malcom

I'm up 😂 Good morning- Priscilla

Damn it took you a while to respond, I'm coming over so get up-Malcom

opened.

I groaned and I got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I was in the middle of taking a shower until I hear the door knock. Fuck.

Priscilla: *yells* JACKIE!

Jackie: I got it

I finally finished and I go change. I put on a green shirt with baggy jeans. I walked out of my room and Malcom was sitting on the couch. As soon as he saw me he got up and kissed me.

Priscilla: You bought me food.

Malcom: I bought Panera

Priscilla: Thank you

Malcom: Don't thank me just eat

I walked over to the kitchen and sat down. I opened the bag and I took out 2 bagels. I put them in the toaster then I put cream cheese on them and I ate.

Malcom: did you hear Diego's hosting a party in Miami in two days

Priscilla: Yeah actually he invited me

Malcom: I was thinking we should go

Priscilla: We could book a flight for tomorrow morning

Malcom: Alright I'll let him know

I was now done with my food. I put the plate in the sink and I grabbed the sponge and dish soap. I was washing the plate and Malcom wrapped his arms around my waist, he kept on kissing my neck. I turned around he also smiled at me.

Malcom: God you are fucking gorgeous

I blushed.

I finished washing the plate and we were going out. We went to the mall and he brought me to the nail salon.

Malcom: We're getting our nails done, go choose a color and I'll do the same one.

Priscilla: I love them

Malcom: So do I

Priscilla: Why?

Malcom: It's a nice color?

Priscilla: No I mean why are you spoiling me so much I need to do the same

Malcom: Because I love you

I kissed him. We paid the nail tech and we walked out of the salon. I decided to get something for the both of us. We walked into Lids and I chose 2 beanies for us. I wanted to go get our names embroidered on it. I paid and waited for them to be done. As soon as they were done we took off the price tag and we put it on.