We begin our mini photoshoot which consists of me giggling and him laughing as I hold the plate it different ways and try to model me putting a piece of pancake in my mouth. After a few minutes I say in between laughs "Wait set up a self timer and we can take photos of both of us with the pancakes"

He nods and then hands me his phone, to which I giggle and then prop up the phone against the glass of orange juice. 

"Ok you ready, it's going to be 3 seconds" I say and he nods so I press the button and lean back to hold up my plate whilst Ian just sits there looking at me and then the camera goes off.

"IAn!! Look at the camera stupid!" I tease giggling. "Do this pose" I say holding up my plate the camera can see and smiling. 

He rolls his eyes and laughs "Fine."

"Ok ready, set go!" I say pressing the button and leaning back with Ian this time doing the pose. "Yay, ok now lets do an improv one, give me your best model face" I giggle and Ian just starts laughing.

"Ok Angel, game on" he chuckles.

"Ok ready! Now" I say pressing the button and then leaning back to Ian splatting my face with cream. "What the- IAN" The camera goes off.

Ian and I are both laughing and he leans forward to press the camera again and when he leans back to look at me I get my revenge and smother his face with cream. The camera goes off.

"ANGEL" he grunts, wiping the cream from his eyes. 

I look at the non-existent watch on my hand and say "Oh that time already! I better go get changed!" I then bolt up from my seat, I make it out of the kitchen but two large hands wrap around my body pulling me to a chest and lifting me off the ground. 

"Ian!" I whine wriggling in his grip.

"Don't run, you'll just hurt yourself" he says cooly.

I am about to respond when he takes the cream from his face and wipes it on mine laughing "Oi let me go!!" I say continuing to wriggle and laugh.

He puts me down slowly and before I can run up the stairs a large hand comes down on my shoulder "Pack your toothbrush, so we can just go straight to my place after school"

I turn around and look up at him "Ian really you don't have to keep me company, I'll be all good on my own, you don't have to worry." I am scared at how easily I forgave him, I mean he did have a valid excuse but his ability to hurt me scares me. But something in the way he looks at me makes me understand deep down that he has no intention of ever hurting me but quite the opposite. 

He looks at me coldly and says "Aubrey."

"Ian." I say hesitant.

"Angel!" he says chuckling. He leans forward and caresses my cheek "Evelyn misses you and keeps asking when you'll be coming over again."

"Oh well if you're sure" I say

He just gives me a look then rolls his eyes.

"Well thank you Ian, very kind" I say beaming up at him. He looks shocked by my thanks and calling him kind that his eyes widen and he coughs. I giggle and then leave him to go upstairs and change.

I get dressed into some comfy jeans and my sweater with a collared shirt underneath and pair it with my vans. 

As I step out of my room I see Ian in the corridor wearing the same outfit as yesterday

"Ready to go angel?" he asks walking closer to me.

"Mhmmm" I say, and as I do he grabs my hand and leads me downstairs. I can't help but get excited at the contact and thank god he is in front and can't see my blush. Dammit he has this effect on me and it makes me feel vulnerable. Yet his sturdy grip on my hand somehow reassures me. 

I'm nervous but at the same time excited for tonight, when I get to go back over to Ian's house. 

Ian POV

I see her all dressed and ready for school in the hallway, even when she is dressed casual she looks absolutely stunning. I can't help the smile that comes to my face when I see her. 

I would never have thought a month ago that I would be smiling, I thought that had died along with my mother and been washed down by father's alcoholism. She came into my life and flipped the switch to my emotions. 

After my mother I shut everything off and just focused on anger and what Xavier asked me to do. It wasn't healthy but it meant that shit didn't get to me as much. It meant I could cope. Well now I've met her I realised I wasn't coping, I was just surviving. 

With Aubrey she shows me all the emotions the good and the bad, but the bad seems so much more bearable with her by my side. 

Now I feel like I'm living. Now I get fucking butterflies when I see her. Fucking butterflies. 

Once the fucking rival gang is out of town, I will make her my girlfriend. All that labelling shit I thought was so stupid, but again this was before Aubrey, and now I understand it. The want, fuck, the need to claim. To make sure she is solely mine and everyone fucking knows about it. 

Yet my little angel seems just as clueless about relationships as I am. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

please click the star button if you enjoyed!

stay healthy <3