Hot Springs Part One

"About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them..." Aizawa started. "We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them."

"What?!" The students exclaimed.

"After we had that big meeting about it?" Kirishima questioned, gazing at [Name] and Aizawa.

"But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." Kaminari voiced, playing with Ojiro's tail.

Bakugou slams his hand on his desk, standing up. "Serves you right!"

[Name] chuckles to herself, knowing it's Bakugou's first day back without the house suspension. He's probably curious about the hero work studies, but he'll probably learn more about them when the times comes. Not only that, but Bakugou and Todoroki wouldn't be able to participate in the hero work studies because they don't have the provisional license exam.

"Just because you probably wouldn't be able to participate..." Hagakure mumbled.

"However, some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with the current policies and we came to the decision that the first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students," [Name] voiced. She noticed Bakugou's angry gaze as his body shakes from frustration.

"I wonder if Gunhead's place will work..."

"Maybe I'll try contacting Selkie..."

"Damn it!" Bakugou yelled.

---

It's the weekend now.

[Name] lets out a yawn, waking up and she steps out of the main bedroom, stepping into the living room and she smiles at the sight of Hawks's back. The man has his back towards her, standing in front of the stove as he's cooking something for breakfast. She sniffs the air, smelling the scent of cooking bacon, toast, and he's cooking something else, too.

On Friday night, Hawks had flown over to the dorms to pick up [Name] and they had flown back to Kyushu so they could spend Saturday and Sunday at the hot springs together. [Name] was tired and she had to wear one of Hawks's headphones and glassware so her eardrums wouldn't burst nor would her eyes get damaged either with how fast Hawks was flying, too.

She walks over to him, throwing her arms around him from behind and she presses a kiss to his temple. He chuckles, placing a hand on his over her own. She notices that he's cooking eggs, seeing them scrambled in the pan and she removes herself from him. She grabs bottle of water, opening it and taking a sip as she keeps her eyes focused on Hawks.

"Morning love," Hawks greeted, glancing at [Name]. "After breakfast, we'll head over to the hot springs."

"Morning, Handsome," she said, letting out a chuckle. "Okay. What's the name of the place?"

"Fantasia Springs," Hawks stated. [Name] nods her head, placing the bottled water down. "It's a good hot springs inn here in Kyushu. I think you'll like it. We have our own springs for ourselves and it's traditional, too."

"Traditional, that's fancy," [Name] laughed. Hawks wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her to his side. "How much did it cost?"

A smile tugs on his lips. "Don't worry about the price. We'll be comfortable."

[Name] rolls her eyes, slipping out of his grasp and she goes to the bathroom. She gets into the shower, taking a quick shower while Hawks is still making breakfast and once she's done, she gets dressed into a shirt and shorts. She goes back into the living room and see Hawks had finished setting the table with breakfast on the plates and he sits down, smiling at [Name].

She sits down at the kitchen table. "I'll cook breakfast next time."

"That's if you wake up before me," Hawks chimed, taking a bite from the bacon.

"I just like sleeping in," [Name] stated, rolling her eyes playfully. "It feels good to sleep in especially when you're right beside him. You emit so much heat."

"Glad to know," Hawks said, smiling at her.

The two winged heroes eat their breakfast. After they finished, [Name] washed the dishes while Hawks went to get ready and pack a few clothes for himself and the bag of clothes that [Name] brought, too. Once [Name] finished the dishes, she brushed her teeth and changed into a dress that has small, floral print on it with the base color being black and white flowers on the dress. Hawks stepped out the bedroom with a small suitcase in his grasp and he's wearing a simple white shirt underneath a button, short sleeve yellow shirt that bleeds into orange at the hem of the shirt and blue jeans.

"I didn't know you had this," [Name] commented, tugging on the button up shirt.

"You just haven't looked through all my clothes is all," Hawks stated, his eyes observing [Name]'s form. He gives her a soft smile, [Name] blushing at the sight of his smile. "You look cute."

"Thanks," [Name] giggled. She wraps her arms around Hawks's waist, smiling up at him. "Are you ready to have fun at Fantasia Springs?"

Hawks pressed a kiss to [Name]'s lips, the two young adults basking in the kiss and his arms wrap around her, pulling her impossibly close to him. He pulled away first, kissing [Name]'s forehead and she leans against his chest, hearing his heartbeat beating erratically. She smiles to herself, glad to know she got him flustered and knowing she also gets his heart racing like he does to her.

"Ready as ever," Hawks said softly.

He grabs [Name]'s hand, using his other hand to pick up the suitcase. They head towards the front door, Hawks opening it and they stepped out, Hawks closed and locked the door behind them. They continue to walk down the hall, holding hands and chatting and laughing together as they're both excited for spending the weekend at the Fantasia Springs together.

Hawks had informed [Name] he might leave, but he promised to return to the Inn afterwards. She has no problem for leaving since he promised to come back. [Name] had informed her brother that she won't be stopping by on the weekend because she'll be spending it with Hawks. She wasn't going to tell her mother because she didn't want to interact with her mother and be put in a bad mood.

The two winged heroes step out of the building, both of them taking flight and still holding hands. When they weren't holding hands, Hawks would show off his flying skills or fly either underneath or above [Name]. Sometimes he'd even loop around [Name] and she'd warn him to not drop the suitcase and if he did then [Name] was going to lock him in his place and spend time at the Inn by herself. Hawks held the suitcase closer to him after hearing her threat.

sorry for the wait!

but they'll be two more parts for the hot springs since it'll be [name] and hawks spending time together

plus there'll be a smut too <.<