The Annoucements Of The Sports Festival

[Name] lets out a yawn, walking into the living room and she smells something that's already cooked. She's already dressed in her hero costume although she found it very difficult to shower since she can't take off her casts. She had bandaged her stomach once more and she grabbed her medication from the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. She completely forgot that Hawks was at the front of her door this morning at 5:40.

She looks into the kitchen, but Hawks is already sitting down at her kitchen table with eggs and bacon on the table too. She blinks at him in confusion, standing still as the Number Three is just reading the newspaper. She raised an eyebrow when he put the newspaper down on the table and flashed her a bright smile.

"Good morning, drinking buddy!" Hawks exclaimed, standing up. He walks over to [Name] takes the medication bottle from her hands. "How many are you supposed to take?"

[Name] walks past him, sitting down at the table. "Two a day. One in the morning and one at night."

"It also says that you can't take it on an empty stomach either," Hawks added.

[Name] begins to eat the breakfast, chewing on the eggs as she watches Hawks walk into her kitchen. He still has the bottle in his hand and he opens the refrigerator, grabbing a cup from the cabinet next to it and beginning to fill the cup with water. He closes the refrigerator, coming back to the kitchen table with the cup filled. He sets it besides [Name]'s plate and he opens the medication bottle, taking one pill out.

"Thank you, Hawks," [Name] said, looking at her plate. She looks up at him. "I know I haven't been exactly nice to you except when I was drunk, but this means a lot to me."

Hawks blinked a few times. He smiles at her. "Well, we're going to be friends right? Drinking buddies turn into friends."

"Yeah, we are going to be friends," [Name] stated, giving him a kind smile.

Hawks's eyes widen a fraction and he quickly has his back face her. [Name] pays no attention to it as she goes back to eating and taking a sip from the water. She grabs the pill that Hawks put on the table top and she pops it into her mouth, drinking it down with the water. There's movement from the side of her eye and sees Hawks take a seat across from her, picking up the newspaper once more.

[Name] finishes her food, picking up her plate and finishing the rest of the water in the cup. She stands up, but Hawks is fast and he takes the dishes from her hands. She gives him a soft smile and she heads to the bathroom to brush her teeth while Hawks puts the dishes in the sink. Once [Name] is finished with getting ready, she's back in the living room and Hawks is standing by the door.

She playfully pouts at him, just noticing that he has his hero clothes on. "You're lucky that you can patrol and do hero work."

"When you recover, I'll take you on patrol with me," Hawks said, winking at her.

"I'm useless at night so I would prefer it during the day," [Name] informed.

Hawks looked at her oddly. She didn't turn him down. He was expecting to be turned down. However, he didn't get that.

[Name] goes to the front door with Hawks right behind her and they step out. Hawks walks forward a little bit as [Name] locks her front door and she stands behind Hawks. He was looking around and he turns around to face [Name], taking his hands out of his pockets. [Name] looks up at Hawks as with her heels, she's just an inch shorter than him.

"Are we walking or are we going to fly?" [Name] asked.

Hawks lets out a hum. "Which one would you prefer?"