All Might

[Name] has a smile of relief on her face, her body still as she sees All Might at the top of the stairs. She's glad that he's finally here to fight that Nomu that could match his power of strength. She could see that Number One isn't smiling and she realizes that he must be extremely pissed off. She could understand that because if she were as powerful as All Might then she would also be pissed off that villains are attacking her students.

Wait. She's already pissed about that.

Shigaraki stands up. "I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society."

[Name] sees a group of weak villains, all of them seeing All Might and a few of them are afraid to fight him. All Might quickly leaves his spot on the very top of the stairs and he quickly takes down that small group of villains. He appears between [Name] and Aizawa, the young woman looking at All Might with relief in her eyes and a soft smile as he places a hand on her shoulder and a hand on Aizawa's back.

All Might looks at Aizawa and [Name], taking in their injuries. "Sorry, Aizawa, [Last Name]."

All Might quickly throws Aizawa and [Name] on his shoulder as he looks at the three students in the water. All Might dashes to them in a blink of an eye and removes them from the close proximity of Shigaraki and Nomu. All Might stands a few meters away from the villains, holding his colleagues and students in his arms.

"Huh?" Mineta questioned, All Might setting the students down. He looks at All Might, seeing Number One in front of them. "What?"

"Everyone, go to the entrance," All Might advised, keeping his eyes on the villains. "I'm leaving Aizawa and [Last Name] to you. He's unconscious and she's badly injured. Hurry!"

"All Might, I'll be fine," [Name] panted heavily, standing up on shaky legs. Her arms are limp and numb, she could hardly feel them or move them. "I have to protect the students."

All Might looks to her and he was about to open his mouth before the students agreed with his words. Asui and Mineta make their way over to Aizawa, helping their homeroom teacher up while Midoriya looks at All Might in concern. Midoriya and Mineta hold Aizawa as Asui is letting [Name] lean against her.

"All Might, you can't," Midoriya said, his eyebrows scrunched. "That brain villain took One Fo--" [Name] raised an eyebrow, pondering why the boy cut himself off. "He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be--"

All Might throws his arm back, his movements cutting off Midoriya. "Young Midoriya!" All Might turns around, placing the peace sign near his eye. "It's fine!"

Midoriya doesn't say anything, him taking the lead while carrying Aizawa with the help of Mineta. [Name] walks slow, her broken wing dragging against the floor as Asui has to hold the young woman by the waist instead of the arm that's over her shoulder. Asui doesn't want to put [Name] into anymore pain than she already is.

[Name] glances at All Might over her shoulder, praying that All Might will be okay. She looks forward, her head low as she wasn't much help for her students. She could hear the punches being thrown between All Might and Nomu as [Name] and the students keep moving towards the entrance.

"How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?!" Mineta asked, the three students watching the fight. "All Might's on a whole nother level!"

"Even though he's a rookie teacher who can't teach without looking at his notes," Asui added.

[Name] chuckles at their words, keeping her head down as she realized she wasn't much help during this whole ordeal. She wished she was strong enough to protect Aizawa and the students from the villains. She wished she was strong enough to take that Nomu on without a problem and now she's getting help from her students. Is she really that weak?