Confessing Feelings

smut below

"Hawks," [Name] cried.

The man quickly engulfs [Name] into his arms, holding the woman tightly in his embrace. [Name] doesn't shy away either, her arms are around his neck and pressing herself against him. Hawks breathes heavily and quickly, closing his eyes as he's finally able to see [Name] and [Name] finally being able to see him. She inhales deeply, crying into the man's chest as she's so glad to see this man again. Hawks does the same, taking in [Name]'s natural smell, [Fav. Scent] and exhaling deeply.

Hawks holds the back of [Name]'s head, his hand tangling itself in her hair. "It's okay. I'm here now."

[Name] continues to cry on him, her arms loosening around his neck and her hands sliding towards his chest. She gripped the clothing underneath his jacket of his hero clothes and she looks up at him. Tears rolling down her cheeks, she sniffles and stares up at Hawks, the man looking at her with concern swirling in his eyes as he stares at her softly.

"Hawks," [Name] said again, her voice shaky and choked up with emotion. "I-I.. Where have you been?... So much has happened..."

"I know," Hawks sighed, a pained look forming on his face and he cups [Name]'s face with his hands. "I know, baby."

"The villains attacked the training camp and I was about to sacrifice myself so that Awase and Yaoyorozu could live, but then the Nomu left and I couldn't save Bakugo! I was too injured to save him and the villains won!" [Name] cried, talking fast as she stared into Hawks's gold eyes. "Then Daisuke visited me in the hospital and I told him we're over and I don't want to be friends with him anymore because I have feelings for you."

Hawks's eyes widen, listening to [Name] ramble very quickly and he smiles. Although he wanted to be the one to confess his feelings to her first, but this is fine, too. He listens to [Name] continue to ramble, glad that he was able to finish all the paperwork he needed to get done so he could go see her and spend time with her and see how she's doing after everything that's been going on.

"All Might retired and--"

Hawks leans forward slowly and [Name] stops herself from talking. She stares up at Hawks, her eyes flickering from his closed eyes and to his lips as he's leaning towards her. [Name] knows what he's doing and she couldn't have been happier. She wasn't sure if Hawks had felt the same way about her and she didn't mean to accidentally confess her feelings to him while she rambled, but it's fine. Even if Hawks didn't feel the same because she's also fine with being friends if that's what he wanted.

Hawks and [Name] kissed, their lips making contact and [Name] closed her eyes. Hawks continues to hold [Name]'s cheeks in his hands and he uses his thumbs to wipe away the stray tears that escape her eyes. [Name] placed her hand on top of his, feeling his gloved hands and the two of them kissing each other like this.

They pull away, only to catch a breath of air, but they dive back into the kissing. [Name]'s hands remove themselves from his hands and she places them on his shoulders. Hawks's hands also moved away from [Name]'s face and they settle on her hips as they both continue to kiss each other. Hawks decides to be ballsy though, but he can't be completely ballsy because of [Name]'s clothing.

So, he places one arm underneath [Name]'s legs and picks her up. Since she's in a pencil skirt, he can't just pick up the woman by her legs and carry her like that unless he wants to rip [Name]'s clothing, but he doesn't want to. [Name] and Hawks paused their kissing, Hawks having one hand behind [Name]'s back and the other one underneath her butt, holding the woman close to his body and he steps inside the house. He closed the door with his foot and he walks towards the couch.