Rivalry

Hawks stands in front of the front door, his arm leaning against it with an uninterested look in his eyes. He's only wearing sweatpants, having just gotten out the shower while [Name] is still asleep or that's what he's assuming because she's in her bedroom. His wet hair has water droplets that are hitting his back and rolling down the lean muscles on his upper body.

Daisuke holds a glare on his face, glaring harshly at the Number Three Hero. Daisuke wasn't expecting to see the Number Three Hero, shirtless to be answering [Name]'s front door especially when Daisuke could tell the man probably just got out of the shower. It's suspicious to Daisuke and he doesn't like it.

"Why are you here?" Daisuke hissed, tilting his head upwards.

Hawks smirked. "I should be asking you that." Daisuke grits his teeth. "Oh, wait, you're the asshole that cheated on [Last Name]."

Daisuke opens his mouth, but Hawks is aware that [Name] is out of her bedroom. He could tell by the vibrations in the air when she opened the door to her bedroom. Hawks didn't even bother to look over his shoulder when [Name] enters the living room.

"Hawks?" [Name] asked, the sleepiness in her voice. "Who's at the door?"

Hawks turns his body to the side, revealing Daisuke standing outside her home and [Name] blushed. She quickly noticed that Hawks wasn't wearing a shirt and that his hair is wet, he must have gotten in the shower while she was asleep and she looked away from him. She blushed heavily, it being the first time seeing the man shirtless.

Hawks smiled, "I'm surprised you can walk after last night."

"I'm sore, that's all," [Name] stated, rolling her eyes.

Daisuke looks from Hawks and back to [Name], his eyes wide. Wait, they did they do it? Daisuke looks at Hawks, taking in the man's upper body as Hawks and [Name] are having a little banter and Hawks being the door guard. Daisuke doesn't see any markings on Hawks's body and Daisuke raised an eyebrow, expecting there to be a mark.

"Daisuke, you can come in," [Name] called out.

Hawks looks at Daisuke in disgust and he steps away, going into the kitchen while Daisuke walks inside. He looks around, everything pretty much looks the same except a few gifts he had given to [Name]. He then looks over at Hawks and [Name], seeing the two in the kitchen together with Hawks very close to [Name] and smiling at her with confidence while [Name] has a blush on her cheeks. The two of them just chatting away.

"Hawks, go put a shirt on," [Name] mumbled, looking up at him.

He has a teasing smile on his lips as he looks at [Name]. "What? I thought you like seeing me like this."

"Wha--" [Name] choked, her cheeks burning.

"Don't deny it, [Last Name]," Hawks laughed.

[Name] looks away and he walks out of the kitchen, sending a condescending smirk at Daisuke and the man glares at him harshly. Once Hawks disappears through that doorway, Daisuke walks over to [Name] and he looks at her, seeing the girl read the box of the pancake batter box and she glances from the side of her eye. She gives Daisuke a timid smile.

Daisuke simply nods his head, his eyes looking at whatever exposed skin that [Name]'s has from her neck, arms, and legs. She normally wears a big t-shirt and some shorts to bed and he doesn't see any marks that Hawks could have given her. She still has the bandages on her face when they met last night before she went after the Nomus in Hosu City.

"You're--"

"Pancakes for breakfast?" Hawks asked, entering the kitchen area once more.

Daisuke sends a very heated glare at Hawks while Hawks still has that smirk on his face. Daisuke walks out of the kitchen, going to the kitchen table while [Name] is preparing to make pancakes. Hawks is also in the kitchen with her, the two pro heroes talking about nothing really that Daisuke seemed interested in listening to.