The Heroes Lost, The Villains Won

The Nomu was about to slam the claw hammer back onto [Name]'s head, to give that final blow, but it stops. The Nomu retracts all of its arms, walking away and the boy from Class B, Awase looks at retreating figure of the Nomu. He carries Yaoyorozu, going over to [Name]'s body and disconnecting Yaoyorozu's arm from his.

"Why is it leaving...?" Awase asked, turning his attention to the Nomu.

"Does this mean it has done its job...?" Yaoyorozu asked, she lifts her head, eyebrows furrowed. "Then, don't tell me..." Yaoyorozu's hand glows and she looks at Awase. "Awase, use your Quirk to attach this... to that!"

"What's is this?" Awase asked, looking at the small device in his hand. "A button?"

Yaoyorozu looks up. "Just hurry up and do it! It'll get away!"

"I don't know what's going on, but...!" Awase exclaimed.

He runs over to the Nomu, placing the button on the creature and using his Quirk to make sure it sticks. He hides behind a tree, watching as the Nomu didn't notice what happened. Yaoyorozu is at [Name]'s side, seeing how gravely injured the woman is and Yaoyorozu puts her hand on the back of [Name]'s head, removing it and seeing blood on her palm.

"I attached it, like you asked!" Awase informed.

"Thanks, Awase," Yaoyorozu commented, breathing heavily.

Awase leans against the tree. "Ah, that was too scary...." He runs over, his eyes landing on [Name]'s body. "Is she still...?"

"She's alive, yes," Yaoyorozu said, seeing [Name]'s torso rise and fall as she breathes. Yaoyorozu lets out a sigh. "We need to carry her--"

A gasp escapes [Name]'s lips, her eyes widening and she pushes herself to all fours. [Name] breathes heavily, her eyes wide as her body shakes and pain erupting from all over her body. Yaoyorozu and Awase look at [Name] with wide eyes, shocked after her waking up so fast after getting a blow to the head.

[Name] lifted her head, looking at Yaoyorozu next to her. Yaoyorozu looks at [Name] with wide eyes still, seeing blood drip down [Name]'s face and her eyes drift to the wound on [Name]'s side, seeing the blood coming out too. Yaoyorozu pulled her lips into a thin line, knowing that [Name] did try to sacrifice herself so that Yaoyorozu and Awase could escape.

"Go to the camp," [Name] said slowly, pushing herself to stand up. "I... need to go help the... others."

"Mercy, you're too injured!" Awase stated, the woman walking slowly. "Come back to the camp with us!"

[Name] stops in her tracks, using her burned arm to apply pressure and cover the large, open wounds on her side while she lets the arm that has a hole in her hand dangle. She looks over her shoulder, seeing the concerned look on Awase's and Yaoyorozu's faces and she lets out a painful, deep sigh. [Name] closed her eyes, looking forward.

"There are still... students out there," [Name] stated, walking forward slowly. "Bakugo... is the target. I can't let... the villains win."

Yaoyorozu and Awase watched with wide eyes still, [Name] walking deeper into the forest in the direction of where the Nomu went. Awase sucks his teeth, knowing he shouldn't let [Name] go, but Yaoyorozu is also injured. He helps Yaoyorozu up, walking in the direction of the camp while Yaoyorozu watches [Name] until the girl couldn't see the woman anymore.

[Name] breathes in and out slowly, letting the wing with the less feathers drag on the floor while the other wing is close to her body. Her palms are getting wet from her own blood and she could feel her eyes getting dizzy. Her vision is just getting blurry, but she blinks to make her eyes focus as she follows the Nomu. She's in pain, but she's not going to stop.