Trouble Lurking

"Eraser, your fly's down..." Ms. Joke laughed, covering her mouth with her hand. "I can't believe you still had twenty students, though. It's unusual for you to not have expelled anyone. You like your class this time?"

[Name] sits next to Aizawa and there's two spaces between [Name] and Ms. Joke. [Name] watches the students, seeing them on the rocky terrain where they first appeared and they started running once everyone placed their targets on them. Mera had explained the first exam, a limited number of only 100 students are allowed to the next round and the students have to throw balls onto the target of another person's body.

She kept her hands in her lap while Aizawa has his arms crossed on his chest. There's a little bit of people in the stands watching and [Name] wonder how many of them are scouts. She glanced at Aizawa beside her, his eyes having a slightly irritated look in them as he didn't bother to really look at Ms. Joke. Doing whatever he could to possibly ignore her presence.

"Not really," Aizawa answered.

Ms. Joke laughed. "Don't be embarrassed! That's so lame! Go out with me!"

"Shut up."

Ms. Joke placed her hand on the seat next to her, leaning close. "But then, it's strange... There's no way you don't know about that."

[Name] knows what Ms. Joke means. All the students are going to gang up on the U.A. students because everyone has seen their Quirks during the Sports Festival. However, the students from U.A. have been training and improving their Quirks and making their ultimate moves. [Name] can only hope that the whole class will pass the first exam.

"Every year, the test is different, but there is one thing that's almost like a tradition for this provisional licensing exam," Ms. Joke continued, watching the students. "As all the high schools around the country compete to pass the provisional licensing exam, the only high school that has lost the advantage of no one knowing their Quirks... the top school whose sports festival is broadcast across the country showing not just the students' Quirks, but also their weakness and fighting styles..." Ms. Joke looks at [Name] and Aizawa. "Your school."

"First test, start!"

"If you like your class this year, then you should've told your students," Ms. Joke added, [Name] and Aizawa stayed silent. "What always happens at the beginning... The crushing of U.A."

[Name] sees a lot of the other students face off those in U.A. and [Name] hopes that they'll be okay. She has faith in them and she smiled at the sight of Midoriya jumping up and a ball hit his leg. He kicked, the balls that were all coming towards those in U.A. be redirected towards the ones who threw the ball first.

"'The crushing of U.A.'" Aizawa mumbled, keeping his eyes on the students. "There wasn't really a reason why I didn't tell them, but in the end, it wouldn't change what they had to do. They just have to overcome everything."

Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to grab the balls coming at him and Uraraka used her Quirk to make her float. Sero used his tape to make the balls stick to them and Ashido used her acid to burn the balls. Yaoyorozu, Asui, and Hagakure have shields around them and they stand their ground. Iida is just running around to avoid them and Mineta used his purple balls to make a chain, swinging it around with ease and the balls sticking to his.

"A hero is someone who can turn around a bad situation," Aizawa stated. Ms. Joke turns her attention to him. "In the first place, if they become pros, then everyone will already know their Quirks, so I'm sorry, but we look a little further ahead than everyone else."

"Hey, Eraser," Ms. Joke started. [Name] glanced at the woman and she looked forward, seeing a few dust clouds spring up and explosion noises. "For this first test, since they pass in the order they finish, there's the impression that whoever attacks first wins, but that's not the case, is it?"