The Big Three

"Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies," Aizawa explained.

Midoriya's house suspension is over, the boy back in class and Bakugou has one more day left. [Name] has been avoiding going home and just staying at the dorms of U.A. because she doesn't want to see or be near her own mother. She recently installed cameras in her home, the cameras being in the living room, kitchen, and the hallway that leads to the bathrooms and rooms. She didn't want to put a camera in her bedroom or even the bathrooms for privacy.

"Please come in," Aizawa announced. [Name] turns her head, seeing the Big Three of U.A. walk through the doors. "We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully."

"The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all the current U.A. students are known as the Big Three," [Name] added, smiling at the three students.

[Name] observes the three third years, Togata standing confidently with a smile on his lips with Hado standing between him and Amajiki who's looking down with his hands in his pockets. Amajiki glanced at [Name], the woman giving him a kind smile and a nod of her head which Amajiki returns by nodding his own head slightly.

Togata is doing the work study at Sir Nighteye's agency. Nighteye being a old sidekick of All Might years ago. Hado is doing hers at Ryukyu who is part of the Top Ten Heroes in Japan. Amajiki has his at Fat Gum's agency, [Name] used to bump into him and Fat Gum while they were on patrol and she isn't.

"The top of all U.A. students... The Big Three..."

"Big Three!" Ashido exclaimed, an excited smile on her lips.

Iida looks at them with curiosity. "The crown among the splendid U.A. students..."

"The ones closest to pro heroes among us..." Yaoyorozu added.

"I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like..." Jirou voiced.

"There's someone really pretty, too... They don't really seem like it," Kaminari added.

Aizawa turns to the three third years, "Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly? Let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki looks up slightly, an intense and intimidating glint flashes in his eyes that puts the students in the class on edge. [Name] simply waits, her gaze glued to Amajiki and knowing the man has social anxiety. He doesn't do well in front of crowds like this and [Name] would love to do something to help him, but her mind is coming up blank.

"It's no good," Amajiki stated, his body trembling lightly. "Mirio, Hado... Even if I look out on them imagining that they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't.... say anything... My mind's.. blank... I can't..." Amajiki turns his back on the class, resting his forehead against the wall. "I want to go home...!"

"Huh?!"

"Um, you are the top of U.A.'s hero course, right?" Ojiro questioned.

Hado gasps, "Oh, listen Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! It's so strange!" Hado faces the class, gesturing to the shaking Amajiki with her hand. "This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies." She tilts her head, blinking a few times, "But wait..." She approaches Shoji, crouching in front of his desk. "Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?"

"This is because in the past..." Shoji started.

However, Hado's eyes land on Todoroki. "Oh, my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right? How did you get burned right there?"