Don't Be Afraid Of What's Lurking In The Dark

[Name] stood in front of the bathroom mirror, brushing her teeth as she's wearing a white towel around her body. She does anything in the bathroom first before she gets dressed. She normally has a light breakfast, too and then she eats her lunch, but she still has to pack her lunch, too. [Name] looked at her reflection, her fingers softly touching her skin and she grimaced.

The hickeys are still on her neck, they don't look fresh which is good, but [Name] knows she's going to have to cover them. She knew they'd be there for longer than two days and she can't just leave them uncovered because she would get looks. Not only by the teachers, but by the students as well and she wouldn't like them knowing about her sex life. Especially Mineta since [Name] has seen the ways the student has looked at her.

"Morning, [Last Name]," Midnight called out, entering the bathroom.

A smile spreads on [Name]'s face, seeing Midnight walk into the bathroom in her Pjs on. The older woman lets out a yawn, stretching her arms above her head as she stands in front of the sink besides [Name]. [Name] puts her toothbrush down and she holds the container of concealer in her hands with a makeup brush, too.

"Good morning, Kayama," [Name] greeted, looking back at her reflection. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good," Midnight replied, her eyes looking at [Name]. "You look scandalous, [Last Name]. You should walk around more like that."

[Name] raised an eyebrow, glancing at Midnight and seeing the smirk on Midnight's face. "In a towel? Are you forgetting that I'm dating Hawks? I'm not going to cheat on him."

"I know you aren't," Midnight laughed, picking up her toothbrush. "I mean, you look so sexy, though. You gotta show off more."

"Only guy I'd show off for is Hawks," [Name] mumbled, a smile tugging on her lips.

"Have you gone on any dates?" Midnight questioned.

[Name] pulled her lips into a thin line, "No, we haven't. He's busy and it was a miracle I was able to spend a whole day with him, but I don't think he'd get a couple of days off. Although, I'd like to go on a date."

[Name] is aware that her and Hawks haven't been on any dates at all. She doesn't mind, but when she really thinks about it, they've had sex before going on a date. It's like they jumped the gun, but she doesn't regret it. Not only that, but where would they go on a date without being disturbed or have to worry about anything villainous. They couldn't even go to a different area without people recognizing them, but rather recognizing Hawks instead of [Name]. He is more popular than she is, but popularity doesn't matter when it comes to the hero life.

"You two could go to the hot springs," Midnight offered.

[Name] continued to apply the concealer on her neck, hiding the marks. "That sounds like a good idea, but he's probably so busy. We'd only be able to get a few hours together or something."

"Then do that," Midnight suggested, smiling at [Name]. "I'm sure there's hot springs in Kyushu and if a problem comes up for him, he could go deal with it quickly and go back to you. He is the man who's too fast."

"Okay, I'll ask him when I see him," [Name] said, nodding her head.

Once [Name] was completely dressed and ready, she left her room and Midnight along with Present Mic walk towards the common area for breakfast. Midnight and Present Mic talk to each other, talking all the way towards the common area and [Name] is silent. When they arrived at the common area, she noticed Aizawa eating a bowl of cereal and All Might is sitting at the table trying to hold a conversation with the man.

"Morning!" [Name] greeted, grabbing an apple and water bottle.

"Mercy, are you sure that's enough for breakfast?" All Might asked, looking at her in concern.