Ms. Joke

"How are things progressing, [Last Name], Aizawa?" All Might asked.

[Name] looked over her shoulder, seeing All Might approaching her and Aizawa. She smiles at the retired pro hero, seeing him wave at her and Aizawa. They're in Gym Gamma and the students are practicing hard and honing their ultimate abilities which [Name] is glad to see because they're improving more. She could see the lightning from Kaminari, tape from Sero, a few explosions from Bakugo, and fire and ice from Todoroki with the beams from Aoyama. Midoriya and Mineta are the only one who's not in Gym Gamma.

Aizawa looks over his shoulder. "You're here again? We're getting there."

Midnight is helping Tokoyami and she's making sure to cover him in case he loses control. Midnight would use her Quirk to help put Tokoyami to sleep if he loses control. [Name]'s glad to see how he's coming along with his ultimate building and [Name] hopes to see their finish product since the provisional license will arriving soon.

"Cover me, Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami exclaimed.

"Got it!"

[Name] smiles, seeing the student have his arms and head covered with Dark Shadow. [Name] remembers the time where she was practicing for her ultimate move, but that's how she was able to have her staff become stronger and she built up more techniques to either knock people out. She doesn't have anything flashy like Tokoyami, Bakugo, or Todoroki.

"By covering myself with Dark Shadow, I am able to make up for my weakness in physical and close combat," Tokoyami explained. "I call it... Abyssal Black Body!"

"Isn't that hard to say?" Midnight asked. "It's important for your move names to be easy to say, too."

"Got it!"

"There are those who finally have solidified their styles," [Name] started, she looks in the direction of Bakugo. "and those who are already trying to create multiple moves."

All Might takes a few steps closer to the large, structure of the cement pillar which Bakugo is standing on top of. He has his hand closed, but not in a complete fist and he has it against his palm. Bakugo is talented with his Quirk and he's already created ways of using his Quirk for ultimate moves. There's a bright light, instead of an explosion it's more like a beam that's being shot out from his palm and and burns a hole in the cement in front of him.

Bakugo laughs in victory, "I did it!"

"Young Bakugo's really doing well, as usual," All Might commented, looking at [Name] and Aizawa.

Aizawa nodded his head, "Yes."

"Hey, look out!" [Name] hears Bakugo shout.

[Name] looks up, her eyes widening at the sight of the large size of the cement piece falling from the slab of cement that Bakugo had just broken with his ultimate move. [Name] opens her wings while Aizawa grabbed his scarves, but there's a flash of green and Midoriya had appeared out of nowhere. There's a smile on Midoriya's face as he kicks the piece of cement with his leg and [Name] noticed the wide smile on All Might's lips.

[Name] and Aizawa watch Midoriya with wide eyes as he lands on the ground and skids to a stop. Bakugo is shocked as well, but [Name] felt happy to see how excited and happy Midoriya looks. She wasn't expecting Midoriya to come to the rescue again, but she's noticed the updated version of Midoriya's costume and she smiled.

"Are you all right, All Might?!" Midoriya asked, looking at the retired hero with concern.

All Might nods his head. "Yeah!"

"What was that, Midoriya?" Kaminari asked. Him and Kirishima stand next to each other, the two of them have updated their costumes, too. "You just waltzed in there and showed some amazing destructive power!"