The Beginning Of The Trespassing

"You become drinking buddies with the Number Three Hero?" Midnight screamed.

[Name] was telling Midnight the events when she went drinking by herself. She wanted to have someone confide to about her problems or anything that really happens in her life that is new. She figured she wasn't close enough or knew Aizawa enough to talk to him plus he seems like the type that wouldn't care. It was either between Midnight or Present Mic because those two are the friendliest out of all her colleagues. However, on the safer side, she went to Midnight.

[Name] looks down at the notes that Aizawa gave her this morning. All they're going to be doing in the home room class is having the class pick a representative and a possibly hero training with All Might and Thirteen for the basic hero training later too. She's excited to see the class with how they're going to be part of the hero training.

"He's a new regular at the bar I go to," [Nam] started, twirling the pen in her hands. "He offered that me and him team up, but I declined."

"Why?" Midnight whined.

"Because I have a job here," [Name] giggled, a smile making its way on her lips. "Plus I'm also a pro hero too. I have to juggle these two jobs without a problem."

Midnight pouts. "You could have been with Hawks as a team and taken down so many villains. Not to mention, an attractive man by your side too." She tilts her head, looking at [Name]. "Didn't you say that you like him?"

[Name] blushed. "Not romantically!"

"Your reaction is saying the opposite," Midnight stated.

"I admire him!" [Name] said quickly, waving her hands around. "I think he's a cool hero and he made it to the top five quickly while being so young too."

"Sometimes admiration can also lead to feelings," Midnight voiced, tapping her chin. She looks at [Name] with raised eyebrows. "You know, I wonder why he asked you to team up with him? He's twenty-three places above you."

"I was thinking because we both have wings," [Name] said, moving her own wings slightly. "But he said that I peeked his interest."

Midnight's eyes widen before a smile hits her face. "Can't you see, [Last Name]! He's interested in you!" [Name] raised an eyebrow. "Who wouldn't be interested in a young, beautiful, and kind woman? No man can resist!"

"When you two are done gossiping, I would like my assistant," Aizawa's blunt voice makes Midnight and [Name] look over. He has an irritated look in his eyes and he turns his eyes on to [Name]. "Mercy, we have a class to teach."

"Yes, sir."

[Name] stands up, walking over to Aizawa. She looks over her shoulder at Midnight and she sees the apologetic look in her eyes. [Name] gives her a smile as her and Aizawa walk out the room and they head to the classroom. She keeps her eyes to the side, seeing the front of the classroom and she sees the reporters outside the school gates.

"Hey Aizawa?"

"What?"

[Name] points outside. "Aren't those reporters a problem? Also, they've been here for two days, too."

"They won't be able to get in because of the security," Aizawa informed, walking with his hands in his pockets. "They're only a nuisance when they interrupt classes and bother the students."

[Name] nods her head in understanding. "I see. This is a first, right?"

"Yes."

—-

"Good work on yesterday's combat training," Aizawa started. Him and [Name] standing at the front of the class.
"I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."