Meeting Parents

"Thank you, All Might," Nezu stated, sitting in his chair. "For a long time, you sacrificed your body to save thousands." Nezu turns his chair to face [Name], Vlad King, and Aizawa with a smile on his face. "As a citizen, a hero, and the principal, I cannot thank you enough." He picks up the tablet on the table and seeing the article. "However, there are many who do not believe you should continue as a teacher at U.A.. 'This was all because All Might started working at U.A.' 'Won't the children be caught up again now that he cannot fight anymore?'" Nezu looks at his paws. "Everyone's uneasy. That's why this time, we must make stronger in faith in the heroes you have passed the torch on to. However, the threat is still there. We must protect and train with more strength than before. That is why we will proceed to implement a plan that I've had in mind for a while. I'm counting on you all to visit the families."

[Name] sees Nezu slide the paper of the 'Notice of the Introduction of the U.A. All-Dorm System' paper over. Her, All Might, Vlad King, and Aizawa are standing in Nezu's office and [Name] was glad to see All Might. He has his arm in a sling and bandage wrapping around his head as All Might isn't in his muscular form anymore.

All Might, Aizawa, and Vlad King are wearing white button ups with black dress pants and ties. [Name] is wearing the same white button up, but she's wearing a pencil skirt this time and black heels. [Name] wasn't expecting to dress formal again, but this is the time to meet with the families of the students.

---

"That's not very rockin'," Jirou's father stated. The man has long, blonde hair and thin eyebrows on his face. "Even if it didn't turn out to be anything serious, to announce that you're going to move to an all-dorm system like nothing happened after my only daughter was injured..."

[Name] sits between All Might and Aizawa, staring at Jirou's parents that are across from them. [Name] stares at the mother, seeing where Jirou got most of her genetics from, but she could see that her father had influenced Jirou to like music. There's multiple speakers in the libing room and [Name] can see a few albums hanging on the wall.

"What you are saying is quite right," Aizawa stated. Aizawa had put his hair half up in the car while the rest of it is down. "However, we took another look at the pride and negligence that grew without our realizing it and thought about what we could do." Aizawa and [Name] bow to the parents. "Will you leave it to us just this one? We will definitely raise Kyoka to be a fine hero."

[Name] hears the door open and [Name] looks over, seeing Jirou walk into the living room.

"Oh, Mr. Aizawa, Ms. [Last Name], you don't have to bow!" Jirou suggested, closing the door with her earlobe and carrying a tray with three cups on it. She walks over. "We'd already decided what to do after we got the notice in the mail. When this old man saw All Might's fight, I heard he said... 'I can't believe my daughter's being taught by someone so rockin'! It's seriously like Brian the Sun!'... and cired!"

"Kyoka, stop!" Her father whined. "I was trying to act like a strict dad!"

"Shut up, old man!"

"Stop it, you two. We're not at a loud punk concert," Jirou's mother stated.

[Name] sits in the passenger seat because she takes up more space because of her wings. Aizawa and All Might are sitting in the back as there's a personal driver for them. [Name] wasn't expecting there to be a personal driver, either that Aizawa or herself would be driving. Although [Name] hasn't driven a car in a while.

"I was prepared to face more criticism," Aizawa confessed, looking out the window. He rubs the back of his neck. "I'll buy you a drink."

All Might laughs. "Oh, stop. That's not like you. I can't drink, anyway, and the next family...probably won't be that easy."