75.

-HER-

I laid in the bed, breathing hard while recovering from my sexual haze. My core was already sore but it was still pulsing. My folds were dripping wet as his mouth opened and closed around my neck. I felt him cupping my breasts over the very thin and narrow piece of fabric that I was wearing.

"My Pharaoh," He grumbled before he tore the fabric away and my breasts spilt out. I moaned as he palmed one of my breasts before pinching the already hard nipple. The strong sparks that danced due to this, sent a toe-curling sensation throughout my body and I felt my petals turning wetter.

I wanted to feel him inside me. One of my hands descended down to his hard manhood before I wrapped my fingers around his huge girth. I stroked him gently as he claimed my lips again. Next, he turned me around so that my back was pressed against his front.

I shivered when I felt his manhood finally fall between my thighs. It was hard and pulsing, making me want him more. My heart threatened to abandon my chest as I felt him rub the tip of his cock against my folds before finally pressing it past them.

I moaned out loud at the feeling of being stretched as he moved deeper into me. My walls clenched around him as I felt his pulsing cock inside me.

"Finally, mine," He declared possessively before he started to thrust into me wildly. Another toe-curling sensation washed through me along with a high wave of pleasure.

"My pharaoh... only mine," He grumbled while he thrust harder. I could feel him stretching me with each thrust. The buzz of sparks was so strong... I was moaning with ecstasy. The feeling of being filled by his pulsing cock was so good. My thighs quivered as he sped up.

Meanwhile, he pinched and groped my breasts with one of his hands. Slowly, his thrusts were becoming so strong and rough that at one point, I had to bed him to stop.

His eyes were completely pitch black by then and nothing about him seemed humane. He seemed like an animal in heat and fvcking me until I lost my senses seemed to be his only goal then.

He massaged my folds while still being inside me as he kissed me in a hard and punishing way. His beast seemed to have to taken over him because a very feral, hungry look decorated his face.

"Ares... please," I sobbed as he started to plunge in me again. I was already sore from him eating my pussy but the way he was thrusting into my pussy, I knew he wouldn't be stopping soon.

"Ah! Ares!" I screamed his name in pleasure as he hooked one of my thighs up to have better access to my pussy. His balls were slapping against me as he thrust deeper and deeper into me.

I gasped as he got up all of a sudden and turned me around until I was on my four. He grabbed my thighs before parting them and entering me again. I whimpered at his roughness but I was loving every bit of it. He pushed my shoulders down so that my pussy was arched up, giving him much better access to my pussy.

Another gasp left my mouth as I felt a stinging pain on my ass before I finally heard the sound of the spank.

"No..." I groaned as he continued to thrust deeper and rougher into my wet pussy. I felt him stop for a moment. I instantly knew what he was going to do but I didn't think I was ready to take him like that.

"Ares... no, you're already too dee-" Before I could finish, he slammed very deep inside me and I screamed his name out loud but he didn't stop thrusting. He was hitting my cervix by then and my eyes were starting to roll back due to the intense pleasure that he was giving me.

By now, I had come several times and I didn't think my pussy could take him anymore. He came with a thundering growl, painting the walls of my womb with his thick, hot seed. I was breathing hard and I could hear him do the same above me.

I wanted to fall on my back and catch my breath but he still remained inside me.

"I am not done with you my pharaoh," He growled, clutching my face from behind when I tried to move away.

"Ares..." I whimpered, "I cannot-" I breathed but he flipped us so that he was lying on his back and I was sitting on him with his girth between my thighs.

I sobbed in pleasure and rested my head against his chest as he continued to plunge into me. He crushed his lips against mine when I cried for him to stop. I several times more before he filled me with his seed again.

I was already tired and worn out but he didn't seem to be tired even a bit. Although he finally stopped after I had begged several times. While I caught my breath, he remained inside me with one of his heavy arms draped over me, running the tip of his nose along my neck.

Slowly, my eyelids turned heavy. I hadn't slept last night because of the preparations in the temple and the intense lovemaking had drained the remaining energy out of my body. I slowly fell asleep. Meanwhile, he continued setting trails of sparks as if worshipping every inch of my skin.

The bond between us buzzed with so many feelings- ecstasy, possessiveness, and so many other emotions. Our mating was finally complete and we were inseparable. I felt blessed.

...

Get early access to the full book patreon.com/Benita_16

Also available on patreon: Javier and some short erotic novellas (LEVEL 2 exclsuive)

read the next 6 chapters for FREE on inkitt.com/parttimewolf

Instagram: ptf_16

thanks for reading <3