Bullet #54: The Flower Shop

《A/N: Hiiii sorry for the long wait! It was the last chapter was the end of Granger's intense flashback lmao

I got my laptop repaired the past week so I couldn't update. It's where I usually write and store my chapters. So sorry about that!

Anyway milkyway, enjoy~

Guinevere stared outside the cafè's window. Snow was falling and consequently piling on the grounds. The air around her was melancholic.

In a blink of an eye, two years have passed. In just a short span of time, the Capitol changed greatly from Queen Silvanna's leadership. Everything around her changed, yet she remained the same.

It's as if time stopped for her. Two years have gone by and she never heard of any news regarding of the person whom she cherished the most.

A lot of things happened in those years but she was stuck in the past.

She still couldn't forget how Granger suddenly screamed in pain at the operation table while she was resting to get back her energy.

When she looked over, his body was moving erratically, at the same time, half of his skin was turning green starting from the scar.

When Guinevere touched his head, lost memories of the time she was in the Dark Forest started coming back. The blonde demon hunter she met there was Granger all along.

Her savior. Her first kiss. And the person who broke the walls she painstakingly built around her heart and occupied it, leaving no room for others, even her beloved BL comics. It was all Granger.

Guinevere lost consciousness and when she awoken after a few days, Granger was no longer in the hospital. He was no longer in the Capitol either.

Turns out Granger was transferred to a secret lab owned by a scientist named Doctor Roonie, according to Angela. It was said that half of his body was badly disfigured by the curse so he had to be 'repaired' using new technology.

Guinevere was forbidden to visit Granger since she almost died for sacrificing her own life force to stop Granger from turning into an ancient abyssal demon.

She became depressed and had to seek professional help. The Baroques went back to Gorge for Guinevere to recuperate.

The last news she heard from Angela before she was reprogrammed to keep telling secrets was that Granger was in a deep coma.

"UWAHHH!!!" A child's cry made Guinevere snap out from her deep musings.

She then only realized tears were streaming down her face.

"Oh no, baby. I'm okay, so don't cry." She cooed the little toddler who looked a lot like her when she was young.

"Nini is sad!"

"I'm really okay. See I'm smiling!" Guinevere kissed the baby's reddish plump cheeks several times until he calmed down. He looked like a cute bun!

"Were you worried, baby? Awwe!" Guinevere sadness dissipated in front of the  adorable little boy.

"Excuse me. Here's your order miss." Said the waitress.

Two boxes were put at the table and a take-out of Super Sundae Special. It has been a long time since she last saw this dessert.

"I didn't order this..." Said Guinevere after seeing the box of assorted creampuffs and sundae.

"Ah...your friend ordered these for you, miss. He was...eh?? Where did the mister go??"