Bullet #42: Tremolo

"Another well written novel! Oh my!

The girl with purple bow adorned in her curly auburn hair mumbled to herself as she sniffed and gracefully wiped away a tear. Guinevere just finished reading the book that featured the GrangerxGusion ship, with an enemies to lover's trope.

Today was the sixth day of Guinevere's visit at the Imperial Library. And she was once again comfortably nestled in the spot she claimed at the secluded reading area.

'Hah~  Move on? What's that? Could it be eaten?? Ohgord... Me and my foolish lovesick heart!

Guinevere heaved a deep sigh at the sarcastic thoughts flowing in her mind. She just swallowed her own words and broke her promise to herself!

 She closed the book in her hands and put it on the top of the stack of books she borrowed today. Two more batch of books and she'll be finished with all the Granger ships. Then after that, she'll have to re-read some books that really suited her taste.

The redhead really, really tried her best to avoid reading the books with Granger as one of the leading characters. She was adamant in avoiding him for her poor heart's sake.

But the moment she finished reading all the available yaoi comics in the book shelves (save from the weird and immoral ones) in the span four days non-stop reading, she was doomed! All that was left were the ones with Granger on it. Guinevere didn't know if she should laugh or cry on her fast reading skills.

Guinevere couldn't resist the temptation and finally gave in. It started out with just a one-shot comic, and before she knew it, she was already binge reading one book after another. She even read the lengthy novels!

She couldn't help herself but be drawn to the fabulous book covers! It was cleverly made because it totally resembles Granger: mysterious! At first glance the books look like a journal, but the moment you open the book, the art of Granger and his pair would welcome you! The novels had lovely drawings inserted here and there, just like the AlucardxGranger Professor AU book Guinevere owns. The author was a genius by creating visual novels! And that author was the very same person who made Blood Lust, which was her very first official comic book.

'Sorry Author The Wordsmith for being a not-so-loyal fan, looks like I'll be joining Author BossBiatch's fandom as well!' Guinevere mused as she used her anti-gravity magic to make the stack of books levitate so she could easily return them to their respective places.

Guinevere didn't really actively support these fanfic authors in the past but she was thankful for their existence. Because of them, her obsession for shipping heroes grew into a beautiful flower! Now it was a garden since AlucardxGranger wasn't the only ship she was hell bent on shipping!

But after reading all of their works which were available in the library, she realized that she hadn't maximized her life as a book club member! She had to read these authors' published works! All of it! Now she knows why Ruby and her other fellow members keep on fighting which of their fave fanfic authors is the best. 

However for Guinevere, clearly these two fanfic authors were at the top of their craft and shouldn't be compared. She wholeheartedly love these two authors who heavily ships her ultimate fave ship, AlucardxGranger!

Other than the book technicalities and art style, the tomes about Granger's ships had titles and plot summaries that immediately piqued her interest. And most importantly, the stories were written quite nicely as well! 

After turning to a corner, Guinevere finally reached the the bookshelf of the Fanfiction portion of the Fiction section.