Bullet #48: Encore part 1

A/N: omggg sorry for the long wait (┬┬﹏┬┬) it took me longer to update due to health problems lol i usually get sick after exams (das why i hate exams week) and some requirements were needed to be passed lol yo girl issa nerd

anyway, without further adieu....

×

Previously on Bullets and Pastries:

Our local edgy e-boi-- err young demon hunter, Granger, finally obtained the last missing piece of information from the ever elusive imperial prince Dyrroth. The person behind the accident at the Horror Castle was none other than the crown princess herself!! And he was warned by Prince Dyrroth to keep Miss Violet away from his older sister. 

When Granger found out Guinevere was nowhere to be found, he flipped the whole Lightborn Castle around just to find his first love. Then he finally found Guinevere inside Princess Silvanna's office!

He thought Princess Silvanna kidnapped his beloved but it turned out, Guinevere was there on her own accord! She bumped into Princess Silvanna, knocking off the draft sketches of her BL comics and fanfics. Granger found out not only Princess Silvanna's secret identity as a fanfic writer and BL comic artist, but also Guinevere deepest darkest secret as an AlucardxGranger shipper. But none of it mattered because he was there to save his soon-to-be girlfriend!

The young couple left the office unscathed after making the crown princess a third-wheel and fed her dog food. Their lovey-dovey time got cut off when Gloom went on a crazy rampage, targeting the peculiar pet duckling, Miss Periwinkles.

A nasty fight between the two pets ensued, making the castle halls a mess. Granger's curse got activated when Gloom and Miss Periwinkles' dark magic powers clashed. Miss Periwinkles saved the young couple and Harith by making a protective barrier using all of its remaining mana.

Gloom only stopped attacking when Lylia intervened. Miss Periwinkles, who was in the verge of death, transformed back to its original form as Helcurt. His ugly-duckling curse was lifted when he did a good deed while in his cursed form. Helcurt and Granger were then brought to the hospital.

And while Guinevere is waiting for the healers to finish their triage on Granger, Estes, who recently arrived from his expedition for the cure, initiated a conversation.

"Granger....he's in a critical condition..."

"No..." Guinevere couldn't help but shed a tear and muffle her cries.

"He needs... his eye to get surgically removed...or else, the curse will spread to his whole body."

×

"Oh my Gods! Please save him!" Guinevere grabbed the elven king's arm and  wholeheartedly pleaded. Fresh tears fell to her cheeks.

"Don't worry, Miss Violet, I will-- ah!"

Guinevere flinched when Estes suddenly gasp out loud. The poor auburn haired girl was very worried and now Estes had a blank look on his face. Estes rubbed his chin as he recalled his journey on finding ways of how to lift Granger's peculiar curse.

×

The Elven King was buried in the pile of ancient scrolls. His moon elf attendants were all worried because their leader has dark circles surrounding his eyes. He was usually glowing like the moon-- now he was akin to a panda.

"Damn it! All references point to that wicked woman!" Estes suddenly roared.

He wanted to overturn the table in rage but he was unable to do so, because one, he didn't have enough muscle-- err energy and two, he didn't want to destroy these thousand-year old legacy.