Bullet #23: Roses

"Are you being serious right now?" Granger deadpanned.

"Yes! Duh!" Guinevere retorted as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

"That was your million diamond question??" Granger couldn't believe she went all the trouble to ask him this. He almost misunderstood her intentions.

"Uh-huh. I'm just returning back your shamelessness earlier, Granger. Ah!-- hey, don't change the subject. Go on then, answer the question!"

Granger sighed. She really won't let him go if he doesn't answer.

"Well...I only use--"

Before Granger could mention the only facial wash he uses daily, the double doors of the lounging room slammed open, even destroying the other half. Lancelot burst through the doors and roared with all his might.

×

"YOU RAVENOUS WOLF!! GET AWAY FROM-- huh?" Lancelot screamed at the top of his lungs.

The swan servants behind Lancelot let out a collective gasp, protecting the two young Leonins' eyes from the scene. Lancelot wanted to faint at the nightmarish sight but Swan butler beat him to it so no one could catch him if he did lost his consciousness. If only he didn't shooed Tigreal out of his castle earlier! He would have been useful as catcher of the fainting people.

Who wouldn't be surprised to see their own precious little sister on top of a man! Not just any man! But a tall, lanky, emo marksman! Obviously his sister looked more buff than Cringer. The girl he was worrying about wolves is a she-wolf herself!!

'What sorcery is this?! My innocent baby sister is not like that! Or was she??'

Lancelot has been deluding himself that ever since he found a delivered parcel for Guinevere. There was a note too.

This must be yours, Miss Violet.
- Vagrant Poet
P.S. I didn't open the parcel

He was curious since his little sister had no friends outside their castle and so someone has gifted his little sister something!

'Her admirers have become so bold huh?! So that Alucard's younger subordinate is one of them!'

When he ripped the paper covering, he was shocked, his soul almost left his body! The lewd cover of the comic book greeted him. It was an illustration of Alucard biting Granger's neck. It was even rated 18+ and huge writings of Special Edition was plastered on it's spine. His hatred towards Alucard extended to Granger aside from the fact that he was hitting on his sister but because of this cursed book.

'He dared sending such unholy thing to my sweet baby sister!'

He scanned the comic and his eyes burned from the sinful illustrations.

'Does Guinevere enjoy reading adult comics?? She doesn't look like the type! This must be a prank!' He thought.

So later that very night, he showed the comic book to Alucard and Granger in front of their drinking friends. But judging from their reactions, these two didn't know about these horrific fictional comics.

Lancelot shivered at the sudden flashback of his memories. There's no way his little sister would read such horrendous comic! It must have been a prank on her and Cringer!

'Yes, someone must have used Cringer's name and pranked my innocent little sister!' He concluded.

"Guinevere Baroque! Granger! Explain yourselves!" Lancelot demanded.