Bullet #44: Dal Segno

《A/N: HENLO WHATSBELOW?! FIRST OF ALL, YES IM STILL ALIVE

SECONDLY, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT~ i was a bit busy with our university's pre-reg/enrollment and completing our requirements so yeahhh

(⊙_⊙;) idontwannagotoouronlineclassyetugh ಥ_ಥ

italicized parts in the flashback is a flashback within a flashback (hihihi flashbackception)

anyways, AAAAAAAHHH HAPPY 31K READS OMAHGORD THANK YOU SO MUCH~~
ooh and please do enjoy this chapter!!!! (❁'◡'❁)

×

"Yes! You're that nasty brigand! You...you first-kiss-thief!!!" Guinevere shrieked and charged towards the tall man, her fists glowing dangerously.

But alas, the golden haired man was quick and escaped Guinevere's punches. The man's dark eyes blinked at her in confusion, but soon started to chuckle.

'I could've given my first kiss to someone I truly like...like Granger for example! But now I can't because of this damned man who keeps on sniffling his runny nose!' Inner Guinevere trembled in anguish.

"How dare you laugh, Mr. Snotty-Nose!! Do you think stealing a lady's first kiss is funny?! I could have given it to my... my one true love!" Guinevere was fuming in anger, the moment she saw the mysterious man laughing at her she immediately felt her anger rose higher.

"S-Snotty nose?! Pfft!" The man continued to laugh and sniffle right after.

"Yes, Mister Snotty-Nose! And I see that you still have a cold just like the last time we saw each other!" Guinevere spat, she could no longer control her raging emotions.

"And I see that you're still a spitfire, my lady. Of all the things we did, that's what you remember the most? The kiss? I think I'm not the pervert between the two of us." The blonde man quirked up his fine eyebrows, his eyes crinkling in delight.

"What?! Y-You stupid runny nosed pervert!" Guinevere yelled as she jumped up in the air, her face was flushed in embarrassment.

She had already turned into a new leaf since their first and last meeting but all her efforts of being a kind and benevolent noble young lady vanished all of a sudden. It was all due to this perverted scum of the earth!

Her flawless leg almost hit the blonde man's head if he didn't blink to a safe spot. There was a medium sized crater created after Guinevere's attack.

"Woah-- hey, Gui-- my lady! That was very dangerous! We don't wanna mess up this sacred gradrn or else this garden's spirit guardian might curse us. S-So let's talk like civilized people, shall we?" The man held up both of his hands in the air.

"Perverts must die!" Guinevere muttered as she crack her knuckles, sending daggers at the blonde haired man.

And of course, due to the man's impressive auditory senses, he heard it. It sent shivers down his spine and so he immediately explained their history and tried saving his almost tarnished reputation.

"I'm not a pervert, my lady. That kiss was sadly an accident. Perhaps you forgot that I saved you from the clutches of the packs of green devils..."