Bullet #11: Horror Castle

"Oh! Hellkitty!" Harith clapped his hands, Nana was amazed, but Granger and Guinevere only snorted.

'Mister Helcurt works here? Woah! What a fitting job!!'

"Weeeelcome visitorsss to the Land of Dawn Fun Park'ssss Hoooorror Casssstle!!" Helcurt announced dramatically.

"Oh. He really likes ceilings huh?" Guinevere mumbled but Granger heard it and chuckled lightly.

"Prepare your soulssss because today marks a new era for thissss horrifying place! You will be experiencing 4D jumpscaressss! HAHAHAHAHA! TREMBLE!"

Helcurt's scary laugh still echoed despite their cart was far from him now. The LED screens on the walls alerted everyone to not touch anything or they might get hurt.

"Ooh! I'm so excited for the new monsters!" Nana exclaimed, Harith agreed.

The whole tour, all visitors except Granger, as usual, screamed in horror. The two Leonins kept making fun of each other, every time, after the scares of the Abyssal Monsters. Now, they were finally at the last part of the tour.

"You're a scaredy cat, Harith!" Nana giggled.

"Nah-uh! Says the one who hugged me earlier because of the spider webs!"

Harith stuck his tongue out. Nana became red all of a sudden and started hitting Harith screaming he was 'stupid'.

"Kids are so cute! Pffft!" Guinevere couldn't help but adore the two Leonins sitting in front of her.

"Hmm? Quite so..." Granger replied looking at giggling Guinevere.

'Would have been nice if Harley was there with Harith! And Lylia with Nana!' Guinevere imagined in her head at the potential ships.

Then suddenly, like dejavu, their ride plummeted down as the lights dimmed. Guinevere grabbed the person beside her instinctively as she shrieked. Their ride was moving so fast mirroring Guinevere's heart beat but slowed down a moment later.

Guinevere sighed in relief when the cart stopped.

"Oh my! I'm sorry Grangey! It won't happen ever again, I swear!" Guinevere immediately withdrew Granger's arm after hugging it dearly for the fear of her life. Granger only patted her head, a gesture telling her it was okay.

The LED screens lit up and they were instructed to walk towards the dark hallway with their seat-buddies.

"Hmm? This is new...stay close." Granger warned the three.

The moment they stepped inside the dark corridor, the floor trembled. Was it an earthquake? Nonetheless, it successfully incited panic, causing most of their fellow visitors to flee.

And it didn't help that the walls have scary claws appearing here and there. Guinevere stood there frozen. People were pushing and grabbing each other's clothes so they could flee from the narrow space. When she snapped away from her trance, she was no longer seeing familiar faces.

Panic started to bud in her insides.

'Oh no! Where are they?'

Guinevere desperately looked around for a familiar white streaked hair.

People were squeezing their way, not minding if they pull people's hair or clothes. Then Guinevere suddenly got pushed hard to the wall where a sharp claw was, and if it wasn't bad enough, the claw was stuck from going back inside its post. It scraped her shoulder, which tore her sleeves and her blood started seeping out.