The party.

*trigger warning:sexual harassment**

When we leave Ron pulls me aside "is everything ok? I didn't know you were talking to Draco again"
My cheeks burned "yeah everything's ok"
He gives me a look meaning he's doesn't believe me in the slightest.
"He told me the whole thing was a lie to protect me from his father. That he still loved me" I admit.
Ron looks shocked "what?"
"I'm not sure what to believe in anymore. I'm not sure if it's another bet or if he's actually telling the truth." I sigh "he looked like he was telling the truth though" I thought of the tears running down his face when he admitted he still loved me.
"Aurelia....."
"Please don't tell anyone else. Not even Ginny or Hermione. I'm still in shock and need to work through my feelings first"
"I promise, as long as you're ok"
"I'm fine"

When we get to the basement the door to get in is locked, but the door opens it's eyes and blinks "password please"
I jump not expecting the door to become alive.
"Ummmmm ......whomping willows wading" Ron says.
"You may enter" the door creaks open. You can hear music coming from inside.
Upon entering the atmosphere changes, you can feel the bass of the stereo, lights are flashing and people are laughing and letting loose. Ginny and Hermione wave to us from the other side of the room.
"You have got to try this spiked butter beer," Ginny slurs "it's amaaazing!"
I laugh and take a cup. I'm not familiar with alcohol but this isn't what I expected it to be. It tastes bitter and it's warm going down my throat.
"You ok?" Hermione asks "you disappeared near the end of the ball"
"I'm ok. Just needed time."
She hugs me "I'm sorry about Cedric."
I give her a strange look and remember Cedric and pansy, after the conversation with Draco I completely forget about them.
I shrug "it's ok. I cheated on him first anyways."

We go out on the floor and dance for a little bit. For a while I forget about Draco and his confession.
I go and get some more butter beer and I see Seren and Draco come in together.
"Hey you wanna come do potion shots with me" Ginny says when she noticed I was staring at Draco.
All I wanna do is forget everything, for one night
"Sure" I let her lead me.
She gives me a glass and I take it back. The unexpected burning down my throat makes me cough and I shudder.
Gross, but it'll help me forget
So I take another one for good measure.
My body becomes warm and I start to feel all the stress melt away.
I start dancing and just let loose.
"Wow youre a great dancer" I hear a guy say. I look back and a tall, handsome man is dancing with me.
"Thanks" I smile taking a sip of my butter beer.
"Henry, I'm in Ravenclaw" he says.
"Aurelia, I'm Gryffindor"
"I know who you are. You're talked about a lot around here"
I giggle "I guess you can tell I'm famous!"
I look over and Draco is staring at me.
"You wanna do a shot?" I ask.
He nods and i lead him over to the table. I take one and he takes one.
Man I feel good
"Aurelia!" I hear a familiar voice say. I roll my eyes.
"Blaise nice to see you"
"What are you doing?" He asks sternly
"Having FUN!" I giggle "something you're incapable of doing"
"Look I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything. I know I need to control my temper."
"Finally come to your senses" I joke.
"Anyways I won't be a bother just wanted to say sorry" he says eyeing Henry.

"Let's go dance" I say drinking the rest of my butter beer. I grab another one.
I dance and can feel Henry a little too close. He starts grabbing at me and touching my hips. I don't say anything and just let him.
He leans over my shoulder "hey let's get out of here"
"But I'm not finished with my drink yet" I say.
He rubs his hand over my butt.
My head is spinning.
"HEY!! Get off of her!" I hear Draco yell.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dracos POV
As soon as we get to the party I spot Aurelia. She's
Obviously drunk and stumbling everywhere. I decide to keep a close eye on her, just to be sure that she doesn't get into any trouble.
"You wanna dance" Seren asks. I shake my head.
"Is everything ok? You've been distant all night" seren says.
"Everything's fine" I lie. Aurelias now talking to some guy in a blue and white suit.
"Is it Aurelia? Are you still not over her" she asks.
"Uh I don't know"
"Please talk to me" Seren says.
She's now dancing with him, his hands are all over her.
"HEY! Get off of her!" I yell going up to Henry.
Everyone turns toward us. Aurelia looks frightened.
"What your problem? Getting mad I'm touching your ex" he teases.
I ball up my fist "she's drunk! And you're taking advantage of her"
"What are you going to do? Hit me?" He laughs.
"Yes!" I say and I pound his face. He stumbles back and his lip starts bleeding. "Haha that all you got" Henry says punching me back. I fall to the ground and feel warm blood drip down my nose.
"Asshole!" I punch him back. He tackles me to the floor. People are shouting all around us we start digging into each other until we both fly back. Someone used a spell to break us up. It was Harry "you guys need to settle down now, no one knows we are down here. So break it up. Henry, I saw you touching Aurelia that way, you both need to leave"
I look around, seren looks angry, and Aurelia looks concerned. I run out of the room into the nearest bathroom. I look in the mirror at my swollen face, my lip is bruised, my eye is black, my nose is gushing blood, and I have a cut by my hair line.
The door opens behind me, I look up in the mirror and see Aurelia.
"Just so you know I'm drunk and very angry at you from earlier, but I wanted to make sure you were ok" She looks at my face, takes a towel and dabs my wounds. I flinch
"Sorry" she says. "Thank you, that guy was a total creep"
"Are you ok ?" I ask.
"I don't know, I mean you really hurt me. I'm not sure if what you told me earlier was still from the bet to get me back or the truth"
"I understand. I broke your trust, but just know I love you. I don't care what my father says, I will do everything in my power to protect you from him."
She bites her lip making me nervous "it's not your father I'm scared about. I can protect myself from him. But I'm afraid of falling in love with you again. This month was the worst I've ever felt and I never want to feel like that again. I just can't forgive you right away"
"I understand, take your time and heal what I broke. Just know I will never stop loving you and proving that to you. I don't want you out of my life" I say.
"How about for now just friends?" She asks.
I nod and smile "friends."