Apologzing.

I sneak back into the common room early the next morning, so no one can catch me. I go to my room and a note is on my pillow from my mum.

Aurelia,
I know this is last minute but your grandmother had an accident in Australia. Shes ok! She fell down the stairs and hurt her hip. Since she lives alone I decided to go help her as much as she needs. I already made plans for you to go stay at the burrow with Ginny. Blaise will be staying with one of his friends. I was looking forward to seeing you but your grandmother needs me. Dad is still in the Dominican Republic and will stay there till Christmas. I'll see you on Christmas break
Xoxoxo, mum

Disappointment sets in. I haven't even told her about Draco and I. But I understand, my grandmother wasn't the nicest person but she was still my mum's mum and needed her.
I send a quick note to Draco explaining I'll be staying with the Weasly's for break instead of my home. And I start packing.
"I can't wait for you to come over!" Ginny squeals "my mom is so excited"
I give her a small smile "me too. Will Ron be there?" I ask. Thinking back to when he told me off
"Yeah he's my brother. But you'll be fine!! I won't let him bully you. Or any of my brothers for that matter" she winks.
I sit by Ginny on the train, my other friends are no where to be seen. All I want to do is to explain myself is to them, but they've been avoiding me at every chance. I really do miss them and hope maybe this break I can use this opportunity to explain myself to Ron or the twins.

At the train station I see molly waving at us. "Hey guys!! Aurelia ! It's so nice to see you again" she gives me a big hug. I smile, the hug feels nice and warm "same to you"
"Alright everyone let's get this packed in the car and head on our way. Arthur is waiting for the pot roast in the oven"
On the way to the burrow, the twins are yapping about the fun pranks they've played on all of us. Ron refuses to meet my eyes. "Oh yeah and uh Aurelia, is dating Draco" george teases, I can hear the light hearted tone in his voice so I know he's not mad.
Molly gives me a strange look "that's nice" my cheeks turn red.
When we get there I am immediately greeted with a warm sense of home. We take the bags to Ginny's room "I'm sorry about my brothers" seems like everyone's apologizing for their brothers
"It's fine, everyone hates me anyways so what's one more"
"My mum does not hate you. She's probably surprised. Like I said they'll get over it"
Why can't they get over it sooner

As I'm setting the table, Bella comes and drops of a letter for me. My first letter from Draco. I go into the other room read it

Aurelia,
I hope you arrived at the burrow safely. I miss you so much already. My dad is been running the show as always. We are expected to have a family dinner tomorrow and talk about future plans, meaning they estate and what not. Write me back when you can. I love you
Draco.

I smile to myself. He's thinking of me!
I go back and help set dinner. "Was that from Draco?" George teases.
I nod.
"Ooooo she has a bf" they both tease me.
"Now boys that's enough. Don't tease her"
I bite into the delicious homemade meal and look at Ron who doesn't even acknowledge me.
After dinner I help clean up and go find Ron.
I knock on his door "Ron"
The door stays shut, no answer.
I know he's in there so I go on.
"Ron I know you're mad at me for dating Draco. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I didn't mean to fall in love with him, I just did. I know he bullied you and the rest for ages. He's not that person deep down. I miss you Ron, I miss you, Harry and Hermione."

Late that night when everyone goes to sleep I slip outside. I love to look at the stars and moon, we are so small in this big universe. The cold breeze brushes against my skin, and I shiver. Pulling my coat closer to me.
Molly come out and sits next to me "when I was your age, I loved sitting out here and reading till the sun came out. The night was my favorite, and reading amongst the stars made it even more special." She smiles.
I smiled "it makes all the trouble and stress at school seem insignificant"
"There really is a bigger world out there." She sighs.
"Something on your mind?" She asks.
"I don't want to trouble you" I say.
"Oh honey. Nothing you say will trouble me.is it about Draco"
I nod
"Let me guess. Nobody at school is happy about you and Draco"
"And I understand why. He's bullied others, he's hurt others. But they don't know him like I do. The way he acts is because of his father. He's endured the abuse of it since he was little. I just want people to give us a chance."
"Ahhe Lucius Malloy. What a character. I met him a couple times before and yes I can definetly get those vibes from him. Was a death eater back in the day but avoided prison by saying he was under the imperious spell. No one knows if he was honest or not. Anyways, I'm getting sidetracked. Does Draco treat you right ?"
"Yes he does"
"Does he make you happy?" She asks.
"Very much so"
"Then that's all that matters" she smiles.