Everyone knows.

"Oh shit" I muster as we both scramble to find our clothes. Embarrassment floods my body as the students behind her whisper. Seeing a lot more than they wanted to. "You two in my office NOW!" She yells angrily. I fluster as all the students look and laugh and whispers.
At McGonagalls office my heart rate shots up. I'm usually not this clumsy and we usually lock the door.  "I was informed there was funny noises coming from the room of requirements. A student thought someone was hurt, and considering the he who must not be named rumors, they came and got me to investigate. It is unacceptable what you guys were doing. Aurelia, I thought you were better than that."
My stomach churned. I thought I was going to be sick.
"I'm going to have to punish you both. Detention both of you different rooms off course. Aurelia you'll be with me. I'll put you to work so you don't lose your 5th year spot in transfigurations. Draco, you'll be with snape, I'm sure he'll have something figured out for you."
I gulp.

Walking back to the Gryffindor house, I can hear students whisper and talk about what they just witnessed. I hug myself and embrace myself for the whatever's about to happen in the common room. I have a feeling that it's not going to be good.
Everyone stops talking when I enter the common room. I'm getting dirty looks from everyone.
Hermione storms up to me looking pissed "Draco? Really?! Out of all the people!"
I flinch.  "look I can explain"
"No need to explain," she walks away angrily.
"Harry...." I say when I notice the hurt in his face
"It really had to be Draco?"
My heart breaks when I hear the disappointment in his voice.
Ron comes up to me "considering all the things he's said to us, it's really shitty of you"
"Guys..." I say but everyone isn't willing to listen to what I have to say.
I go to lay in bed and Ginny sits at the end of my bed. "I heard."
"Yeah well, everyone hates me" I miserably say.
"I don't"
"I know. I appreciate everything you've done for me. I guess it was bound to happen and blow up in my face. I mean I deserve it. I cheated on Cedric. Everyone deserves to be mad at me. Dracos bullied them for years."
"Aurelia, you're being too hard on yourself. From what you've told about me about Draco it doesn't sound like he's an awful person... he's just misunderstood" She explains.
I sigh and pull the covers over. "I fell in love with him but is it worth losing all my friends over?"
"With time they'll understand. For now, let them be mad."

The next day I dread going to classes. I even consider skipping and just being sad. But I already had detention and couldn't afford to get in trouble again.
At breakfast, everyone sat away from me. I could feel eyes staring at me up and down.
"I heard she fucked Draco" I heard someone whisper.
"Slut" I head another whisper.
"She fucked the entire quidditch team last year"
"She's so stupid for leaving Cedric for Draco"
"His dads not going to be happy."
The whispers got to much
"If you got something to say to me say it to my face!" I snap. Silence fills the breakfast room.
When no one says anything, I get up and storm off.

The day is filled with people staring and whispering. But also being ignored by the entire Gryffindor squad.
As I'm walking the courtyard, I see a crowd forming in a circle. People are yelling and cheering, a bad feeling in my gut starts forming and I sprint over. In the middle of the circle of people is Draco and Blaise, Blaise is pounding into Draco "I heard what you did to my SISTER, FUCK YOU!"
"STOP BLAISE" I scream. "BLAISE!" I go in the middle and try to break them up. His elbow swings back and ends up hitting me below the eye. I fall down and blood squirts from my nose. My eye starts swelling and I feel dizzy.
When Blaise realized what he did he comes to my aid. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you"
Draco, whose face is bloodied but not as bad as last time, comes running to my aid but before he could get close Blaise yells "DONT! If you ever touch my sister again I will fucking kill you!"
"Blaise stop!" Blood still splattering out of my nose
Dumbledore comes and orders everyone to get back to class. He sees me sitting in a pool of blood and helps me up.
"You two will both be suspended till thanksgiving. I gave you a warning last time. You can stay here but you will not be welcomed in any classes. This will hold you back and put you far behind"
He walks me to the infirmary, where madame Pomfrey uses magic to fix my broken nose and gives me ice to put on my swollen eye where there's already a bruise forming.
My brother comes in while I'm sitting on a cot. "God Blaise what's wrong with you!" I yell which startles madame Pomfrey.
"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you ? You promised nothing was happening between you and Draco! And now you're fucking him! Did you leave Cedric for him?
"Keep it down please" madame Pomfrey asks.
"It's non of your business" I tell him. I start to get up but the dizziness returns and I sit back down "Draco and I are in love"
He laughs, he laughs so hard he has tears streaming down his face. Madame Pomfrey gives him another warning look.
"You are not in love with him"
"Yes I am"
He shakes his head "he's incapable of love. He has no heart"
"He so does! You don't know about the things we talk about you only know the tough Draco, he has a soft side to him."
"He's just tricking you to get into your pants" he laughs.
"Stop Blaise. Please leave me alone" I say.
"He's going to hurt you, and when he does I'll be the one to pick up the pieces"
"He's not going to hurt me. You're the one whose hurting me Blaise. By saying all these nasty things. Why can't you just be happy for me for once!"
"How can I be happy for you when you're dating someone so vile" he says angering
"Maybe you're the vile one, going around and attacking someone. And putting your own sister in the infirmary"
"I'm trying to protect you!" He says "and I said I was sorry.! It was an accident"
"I don't need your protection. I can handle myself, and it wouldn't have happened if you just kept your anger in check"
I see Draco standing in the doorway. I shake my head at him to tell him it was a bad Idea. But before he can leave, Blaise whips around and sees Draco.
"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my sister" he growls.
"I wanted to check on Aurelia"
"Well I got that job covered. Leave before I mess your face up again"
"Blaise stop" I beg. Not knowing what to do I look up at madame promfrey who nods and says "boys I think it would be best if you both left. Aurelia needs her rest.
Blaise and Draco both look at me and I nod, laying down in the cot

The magic of love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें