Awkward.

After that conversation I feel anxious. I didn't know he loved me, or felt that way about me. Which made me feel even more shitty than I felt originally.
The hurt that was on his face broke my heart, even though I was in love with Draco, I hated doing that to him.

When I go see Draco at our spot he immediately kisses me.
"I can't do this tonight" I say.
He gives me a look, "everything ok?"
I start crying, in front of him.
He's startled but hugs me. "What happened?"
"Cedric came and talked to me today" I say between breathes.
"And?" He tenses up
"He told me he loved me," I cry.
Dracos stance changes. "He said that?"
I nod.
"How do you feel about that?" He asked.
"Sad, sad I hurt him and made him feel that way. He really didn't deserve what I did to him. I'm a terrible person"I say.
He hugs me "you're not a terrible person, you we're going to talk to him and make things right."
He lets me cry into him for a while he tells me encouraging words.

A couple of days past and Draco has been showering me with love to make me feel better. He sends me flowers unanimously, which has gained attention from most of my friends. "Where did those come from?" Hermione asks  "I thought you and Cedric broke."
"We did, I guess their from a secret admirer" I lie.
"How come you get all the great men?"
Draco also sent me a note from Bella. Tell me he can't stop thinking about me and wants to sneak off campus soon

Today is the next quidditch game and it's Gryffindor against slytherin. The fall air is turning into a crisp winter. Theres only two more weeks till thanksgiving, which makes my heart hurt since I won't be able to see Draco for a week.
I am wearing my Gryffindor gear but since Draco is playing I am secretly cheering slytherin on. I have been feeling better and these past couple of days, my spirits are high and I'm trying not to sulk anymore. My friends and I want to have as much fun at this game as possible.
I spot Draco on the floor, laughing amongst his teammates. My heart flutters he looks so good.
Once the game started I didn't take my eyes of Draco. He scored the first two points, which makes me feel proud.
Ultimately slytherin wins, which I know Draco will want to celebrate later. He looks so happy to be celebrating on the field. While the Gryffindor team feels this loss. I don't feel bad because I love how happy Draco looks.

I go to our meeting place and when he comes in he bear hugs me. "WE WON!" He laughs.
"I'm so happy for you!"
He swings me on to the table and we start going at it. It's the first time since my breakdown since we did this.
What I didn't realize is how loud we were. When we heard the door open, I looked up and saw professor McGonagall.