Malfoy

After dreading all day about the tutoring with Malfoy the moment finally arrives.
I sit at the library waiting for 20 minutes until he finally arrives. "You're late" I snap. "I don't like  waiting long"
"Well I guess you'll have to deal teachers pet" he spats "if you tell anyone about this tutoring I will not go so easy on your brother"
I roll my eyes. This is going to be a long night.
"Well open your your book to 430" I instruct.
"Oh I forgot my book" he smirks.
"You can read mine" I say. "But make sure to bring it next time"
"Whatever" he says.
I start the tutoring. I ask him questions where he clearly knows nothing. After a while of teaching him and getting nowhere he says
"What's the point of this. I'm obviously going to fail"
"I won't let you fail. We got to crack down on this every night. We got to put in the time and effort" I say.
"Yeah whatever, so I heard you're going out with Diggory? I would've never guessed" he laughs, changing the subject.
"Why is it a surprise? Is it because I'm so ugly" I joke.
He gets flustered "oh I didn't mean that I just meant he's every girls dream"
"I know, I'm out of his league but I guess I got lucky" I say.
Draco looks at me for a while. And then clears his throat "ok so what else do we got?" He says.
And we get back into it.

When I get back into the dorms I tell Ginny about the weird moment between Draco and I.
"After we got done he was not as.....what do you call it?........repulsive" I admit.
"Ooooo maybe he likes you" she jokes.
"Yeah right ? I wouldn't dare. I have Cedric" I say. With a lump in my throat.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

The rumors of Voldemort's return sweeps the entire school. There are talk about dementors prowling the school. Hogwarts is advising everyone to stay inside as much as they can.
When I get to hagrids outdoor class Malfoy just ignores me. Like yesterday never happened. But I can feel his eyes on me.
"Girl why is Malfoy staring at you" Hermione whispers.
So she's noticed it too. My cheeks burn "oh it's probably the tutoring I'm doing" I say.
"Why would be stare at you just for tutoring"
I shrugged. I'll never know.
Rain started pouring down on us and Hagrid cut class short. As I'm running to get inside I hear Draco run next to me.
"Look I know I was hard on you, but I do appericiate your help" he smiles.
"I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me" I say.
"Well don't get used to it" he snaps and walks away.
I go in to get dried and run into my brother.
"Hey sis, so I'm going to have to watch over you more. The dementors and the rumors are not sitting right with me." He says.
"Blaise I can take care of myself" I laugh.
"I know but I worry sometimes."
••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the library that night he comes to 10 minutes late. "Late again Malfoy" I sigh. I don't know if I can do this tonight.
"At least I'm earlier than yesterday." He shrugs.
"If you're going to come in late everytime, why am I even doing this" I start getting up.
"Wait wait wait, I'm sorry. I won't be late tomorrow I promise."
"Whatever. I'll believe it when I see it."
"I brought my book this time at least" he says sitting down.
"Let's get into it then" I say rolling my eyes.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day a mysterious death on campus leaves us all shaken to our core.  It was a 6th year student who was in Ravenclaw, His name was Riane. He was found outside by the quidditch stadium, I heard that he was pale , eyes and mouth open like he was screaming when he died. All classes for the week has been canceled. They advise everyone to stay inside. They are going to get extra precautions to guard the school
During breakfast Bella drops off two letters for me. One from Hagrid explaining why I can't come in the mornings anymore. I knew it was coming but I'm going to miss it. The other one was from cedric:
"Meet me in the bathroom in the west hall after breakfast xx. Diggory"
The abandoned bathroom by the slytherin hall. No one really goes there anymore. Since moaning myrtle has taken over it. But I guess she wasn't there when I got there cause it was dead silent.
"Cedric?!?" I call. The bathroom creaks, I can hear a sink leaking. Eerie.
I walk around "Cedric come on don't scare me"
I say.
"BOO!!" He pops out. I let out a small scream. "Bloody hell!! You scared the poop out of me."
"I'm sorry it was too exciting of an opportunity."
He says sincerely.
"Whatever" I say.
He pulls me towards him. "I missed you. I haven't seen you much after you've been with Draco these days."
"I know I've been so busy. With working with Hagrid to tutoring I barely have enough time for myself" I laugh.
"Well we have time now and all week since classes are canceled" he kisses me.
He lifts me onto the sink and starts kissing me. I wrap my legs around him.
All of a sudden the door opens startling us both.
I look up and Draco is there. Looking surprised and looking sort of disappointed ? Probably just my imagination. "Oh sorry I didn't know anyone was in here." He blushes so hard. "I'll let you guys be"
He starts to leave.
"We still on for tonight?" I ask him.
"It's whatever." He rolls his eyes.
"I'll be there at 5 if you wanna join"
He rolls his eyes and leaves.
"Wow he really is a dick" Cedric says.
"Yeah"
I know I'm not with Draco. But why do I feel so guilty ?