Caught.

Waking up Draco pulls me closer to him. I face him and he kisses me. "Last night was amazing" I say smiling. He nods agreeing, he stretches. I look at my watch and notice the time "shit!!! I'm going to be late for my first class" I get up and start getting dressed. I can feel his eyes looking at me. Staring me up and down. I blush, "stop staring at me like that" I throw his robe at his face.
"I can't help it." He smirks. Making me want to do last night all over again.

I barge into my class just in time. "Where did you sneak off to last night?" Hermione whispers.
Shit please let her be the only one who noticed
I stay silent and blush.
"You were with Cedric weren't you?" She teases. I don't say anything
She looks at my necklace "did he get you that?" I can hear the jealousy in her voice "it's beautiful"
I'm not really sure what to say, my stomach churns, before I tell anyone else I need to confess to Cedric. After what happened last night, I think I know who I want.
But is it the right decision?

All day, I get compliments on my necklace, asking if Cedric go it for me, all I tell them is my parents sent me an extra gift last night when everyone went to bed.

Throughout my classes I go back and forth between feeling guilty and feeling like I'm on a cloud. While walking to class, I'm so into my thoughts that I run head first into Cedric. I drop my books and he laughs "haha deja vu" he smirks helping me pick up my books
"Did you have a good birthday?"
I nod, feeling nauseas. I couldn't even look him in the eye without the feeling of vomit crawling up my throat "yeah it was great!"
He notices the shimmering Phoenix hanging from my neck. He holds it between his fingers, feeling the smooth outline of the metal.
"Where did you get this?" He asks curiously.
My heart thumps, I cant tell him now. Not in the middle of the hallway where everyone can hear. No, we need to have privacy. I owe him that much.
"My parents" I say, looking away,feeling ashamed for lying so much to him.
"I didn't know you likes Phoenix's"
"Yeah they are my favorite. I've always wanted one" I say, still not meeting his eye.
"Is everything ok?" Hes starting to pick up on my energy.
"Not really" I confess. "Look we need to talk. How about tomorrow at Hogsmead?"
He starting to look worried "yeah that's fine, should I be worried."
The million dollar question. Before I can answer I see snape roaming the halls, snapping at people to get to class.
"I gotta go, or I'll be late." I say as I walk away swiftly.

I meet Ginny after classes and we sit in the courtyard enjoying the sunny fall day.
For me it's not really enjoying if I feel miserable.
"So what happened last night?" She pries.
I tell her everything, I look around to make sure no one is listening
"That sounds so romantic!" She says with jealousy in her voice
"Yeah but I feel awful. I'm about to hurt him Cedric. Like, he's about to hate me. And he's the sweetest man I've ever met."
"You are following your heart. You got to do what makes you happy" she says.
"I know. With Draco, I am happy. It's like when we kiss the world stops, nothing matters but us. He makes me feel beautiful. But will be want to take our relationship public?" I wonder out loud. "Will he be ashamed of me?"
"If anyone's ashamed of you, they don't deserve you." She squeezes my hand

After that conversation with Ginny, I feel lighter and better about my decision. Cedric will understand, he's a great man who deserves better than me. Every girl at the school is basically in love with him, so it'll be easy for him to bounce back. It still doesn't stop the feeling of guilt.

That night Draco and I decided to meet at the room of requirements again. Before I know it he slams me on to the table and rips my clothes off. He's the one taking control tonight, and I let him. I will always let him. The feeling of guilt washes away and I forget everything that I have been worried about that day.
"God you're beautiful" he whisper. Making me feel on cloud 9.
All of a sudden the door opens up, Draco and I scramble before we see who it is. I thought it might've been a professor and I brace myself to hear the wrath of snape or Mcongagall but when I look back, all I see is the hurt on Cedrics face.