Together.

Feeling a little better I head to professor McGonagalls class.
God I hate my brother sometimes. He always undermines me and never listens to me.
He's never been in a relationship, so he has no clue what love feels like. The butterflies, the connection, the understanding. Maybe that's why he can't get a girlfriend, because he's so hard headed.
When I get to McGonagalls, she's writing in her book "Aurelia, I heard about what happened today. I heard you were in the infirmary."
"Yes but I'm ready to work" I couldn't look her in the eye. The embarrassment was still there.
"Tonight I will let you go rest. I talked to madame pomfrey and she suggests bed rest. You hit your head pretty hard."
"Yes ma'am" I say relieved. Some of the dizziness was still there.
"Be back tomorrow after classes."
I nod. As I leave I see Draco standing waiting for me. The concern twists his face when he sees my black eye.
I hugged him "I'm so sorry about my idiot brother."
"It's ok. As long as you are ok. No matter how hard he tries he won't scare me away"
Relieved I pull away
"I got you this. I'm sorry I couldn't be there in the infirmary with you" he hands me a warm container. "It's soup"
I smile weakly "thank you."
"How's your nose?"
"a little sore. Not as much as my eye though"
When we get to the hog warts house he pulls me towards him and kiss. I melt in his arms. It's the first time we've actually kissed in public. I can feel everyone staring at us but I don't care. When I'm kissing him the whole world disappears.

I get in the common room and everyone stares, I'm not sure if it's because of the bruised eye or the kiss that just happened, probably a little bit of both. I ignore the stares and go straight for the bed. I scarf down my soup and let the warmth help me drift away.

The next morning I decide to skip breakfast. My face is still very sore, and I really don't want to face the stares and the whispers and the dirty looks from my friends. At least thanksgiving break tomorrow and I won't have to face it for a while. Although I'll miss Draco, I'm looking forward to seeing my parents. I know that Blaise will get shit for fighting, and even more shit for elbowing me in the face, and I'm looking forward to seeing it. I mean since he's said some awful things to me this year he'll deserve it.

Throughout the day I get even more looks. I don't know if it's from the black eye or because half the school saw me naked. I'm going to have to go with, both. Draco finds me and kisses me in public again. "Come meet me after detention" he whispers. I can feel everyone's eyes on us but I ignore it, "I'd like to spend one last night before thanksgiving"
I smile.

After a long and grueling detention with McGonagall. I end up at our secret place and we are sure to lock the door this time.
We end up naked on the floor again, with blankets.  Just like my birthday. I cuddle up next to him
"I'm not looking forward to go home tomorrow" he admits. "I wish I could stay here, with you"
"Me too, is it your father?"
He sighs, family is a sensitive subject for him "yes, he wants me to join in his footsteps., but I don't know"
"Why?"
"Because my dad.......like I said growing up with him was rough. I've seen him cold blood murder people. But he got away with it cause of his power"
"Will I ever get to meet them?"
He tenses up at that question "I don't know if that's a good idea. My father wouldn't be happy if he hears I'm dating a Gryffindor. But my mom, she would like you. Maybe talk some sense into my dad"
I nod, I haven't even told my parents I'm seeing Draco. They probably already know because of how fast word travels.  "If my parents saw how happy you made me, they would love you" I tell him.
"Promise me something," he says
I look up at him
"Promise me, we'll write everyday we don't see each other. It makes me sick not hearing from you" he tells me.
I snuggle closer to him "I promise"
"I love you" he admits.
The butterflies in my stomach go crazy. He finally said it. "I love you too"