Ch.13 Part I

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Why does everything bad happen to me or my friends!?" I punch the wall behind me as i begin to tear up. I felt a familar hand lay on my shoulder as i begin to ball. 

"Liam, i just don't understand, why I am such a a bad charm on you guys!!??"  i mumble as Liam offers his shoulder for me to rest on.

"No no no calm down it's going to be fine, Louis is a strong one nothing bad is going to happen to him or us, I promise." He assured

"But-"

"No he's right Em" Niall creeped up out of nowhere "Louis will be alright, and don't ya dare make yourself feel bad for something that you didn't even do." His serious stare was gazing over Liam's shoulder and meeting with my bloodshot eyes.

"DON'T YOU SEE!" I began "EVER SINCE WE MET I HAVE CAUSED YOU TROUBLE. I DONT KNOW WHO I AM, WHERE I AM, AND WHO YOU ARE, I DONT KNOW ANYTHING. I JUST KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN A MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS. IM DONE." 

_______________________________________

Ow, my head hurts.

Just keep running and dont look back Emily. No. You've done enough damage. But were do i go? I can't go to Jordan's, i dont want to talk to him. Anyone!?... Ill find somewhere. *Buzz Buzz Buzz*

What the hell, please tell me its not Niall trying to reach me, im not going to pick up the damn phone.

A Text? from a blocked number? you can do that!?

Anyways the text read:

"Finally, you moved out of the equation. Niall will be mine.

-A."

"A? WHO'S A!?" 

I honestly cant find any other place to crash, so Jordan's it is... Damn it.

______________________________________

NIALL'S POV-

She's gone.

One of the people that i actually thought was my friend, is now gone.

I feel my mouth drop as i see Emily running away histeraticlly out of the field. 

I attempted to run toward her but a pair of arms stopped me.

"ZAYN,LIAM LET ME GO. I NEED TO REASON WITH HER."

"NO. Just let her be , mate." Zayn tried to calm me down.

"I just can't. ya know, she was my friend...and i liked her alot..."

"Sometimes you're going to have to let go of things,Nialler." Liam responded with a cool composed attutide that sort of bugged me.

"Come on, lets go see how bad Louis' injury is." Zayn said as he picked me up from the ground, which i did not know i was laying on, bawling my eyes out.

The drive to the hospital which Louis was taken to while Emily and i were having our little ruckus, was pretty awkward.

Think about this way, the whole entire time, it was Zayn eyeing me through the rear view mirror trying to get me to cheer up, but it was just....creepy

We arrive at some random hospital and we ask to see Louis but they said hes been treated upon so we wait in the waiting room for a bit.

When suddenly....

*Buzz Buzz*

A text? from who?

"blocked number:

Now that your little friend Em is gone, nothing is going to get in my way to hurt you and your 4 swagfags. Watch your back.

-A"

Shit. Who got my number... and should i be scared?...should i tell Liam and Zayn...? Where the hell is Harry?

____

PART II- COMING SOON