Ch.14

s is lovely" I smile toward Zayn, who is sitting directly across from me, munching on some breadsticks. We were waiting for our main course meals to come, so we were just chatting away to the random thoughts of life.

"So did you see that episode of Breaking Bad last night?" he asks as he took a sip of his sparkling cider.

"YES!! It was disgusting when the poor turtle exploded. But lucky Hank he didn't die!" I blurred out. Several people glared at me and gave me a death stare.

"Shhh. Emily your being kind of loud." Niall says as he sits down next to Zayn.

"Uh, Niall? What are you doing?" I ask. This is getting kind of confusing.

"Ya gonna eat that?" Asks Louis as he plops down next to Niall and begins to chew on the already bitten breadstick.

"Erm, Louis?" I rubbed my eyes as cheeky Lou was heading for another breadstick.

My head hurts... The room is spinning faster and faster and I'm getting dizzy. All of sudden all of the boys started to all blab at the same time.

"Em! Em! Em! Emilyyy! EMILY!" The boys harmonized.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Bitch, wake up!" I heard as I receive a full slap to face from a male figure.

A few seconds after impact I woke up like i just came out of an exorcism.

“...OW! WHAT THE-” I scream but was soon mesmerized at who was, erm, were infront of me.

Zayn was strapped to a chair across from a dinner table from me.

The table was set up just how any regular table at a fancy restaurant would be.

A white cloth underneath a lit candle, a small vase of roses and a set of plates, silverware and 3 half full wine cups.

I look down realizing i was strapped to a chair as well. Weird thing is.... i was wearing the red dress Zayn bought me. Zayn was wearing his tuxedo with red tie.

“Well, well, well. Look who is awake.” The male figure spoke as he got a napkin and set it down to his leg and took a sip of wine.

“J-J-Jordan?” I stuttered as i try to understand.

“Hey, bitch.” He slurs.

“DON’T CALL HER THAT.” Zayn struggled as he grew impatient in his seat.

“ Don’t be such a hypocrite, Zayn.” Jordan got up, walked up to Zayn. grabbed a fork, and stabbed Zayn on the leg.

I close my eyes with agony as i hear Zayn’s desperate scream ring through my ears.

I start to tear up and plead “Jordan, w-w-why? What did i do? Did i hurt you?”

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? WHAT DID YOU DO? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?” He pulls the fork from Zayn’s already throbbing body and walks away from him coming towards me.

“Uh, well yeah, that’s why i asked...” i murmured

Jordan, who had bloodshot eyes, yells, “YOU LEFT ME. FOR HIM,BITCH!”

I shuddered but wondered what was up with him. Jordan walks to a table and a swig of some of drink and then pops some sort of pill.

Drugs. Jordan’s doing drugs.

“Jordan, those aren’t good for you!” i try to bring some sense into the conversation but it was useless. Jordans lost it.

“Listen,slut. You’re going to be mine wether you want to or not. He grabbed a blade and started to walk toward me. I knew what he was going to do...

SLASH!

I leg felt cold then all of the sudden really hot. Jordan slit my leg. Tears immediately stream from my eyes.

As i cry for my life i stare at Jordan’s eyes, There’s no one there. I don’t know who he is anymore. I was a bit confused when he said Zayn was a hypocrite. I look at Zayn who was sitting still on his seat, looking down. I think he’s crying...

I think i’m losing too much blood...I don’t feel good... Zayn...Niall...Jordan...Pickles...I’m hungry...

“Emily! Emily!” I hear Zayn’s voice screech through my ears.

“Wha-” was all i could release from my mouth...

_________________________________________

Zayn’s POV

Emily's POV~

"Thi

“SHE’S LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD,YOU FUCKING TWAT! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED HER ALIVE!” I spit at Jordan as he takes a swig of Hennessy and then goes for a blunt.

He gets out his lighter and says “I don’t fucking care anymore, Zayn. You left the mission because you’re a huge wuss. You had too many chances. I don’t need any smack from the biggest pussy in the UK.”

I’m done. This is not who i am. I never wanted to hurt Emily. We’ll i didn’t want her with Niall. I was with Emily when she was unconscious in the hospital. I remember like it was yesterday...

I was looking for Niall’s room because i was the first to know about the accident. I was also the closest to the hospital, so i thought i head down there first. I remember feeling a bit depressed. It was supposed to be my girlfriends and I’s 3 year anniversary till she dumped me for another guy... I remember listening to El Mañana By Gorillaz, it didn’t help my mood. Walking up to the hospital felt weird. I didn’t bother asking anyone for Niall’s room because they were all busy. It was weird how no one noticed me wandering down the halls. I was looking at the name tags on the door and somehow Emily’s caught my eye. I peeped in and saw sleeping, with bruises and scracthes. She looked confused even in her sleep. I remember walking up to the side of her bed and just admiring her, even with the cuts and bruises. I didn’t know this was going to happen. I didn’t know that she was going to be part of my life. I didn’t know how i would fall for her. I didn’t know she was going to fall for me. I guess jealousy took over me. That’s when Jordan comes in....

“IM LEAVING.” Jordan slurs as he tries to get up and walk out of wherever the hell we were.

“You’re going to untie us right!?” I yell to a drugged up Jordan.

“.... I’m done with you two for today. This was just the easy part. I called the ambulance. I need Emily alive. I will untie you, and you will come up with some lie to cover up for Emily’s, uh, accident. Got it,pretty boy?” Jordan turns all serious for a moment.

He covers my head and tells someone to untie me and Emily.

Jordan warned me that if i looked before he slammed the door, he’ll shoot me.

I kept still as him and the mysterious person walked out. As soon i heard the door slam i removed the cover and ran toward Emily. I tried to cover the cut so it will stop bleeding.

Ugh now to come up with some lie...

God Damn it!

Meeting Jordan was probably the worst idea ever. But that....Is for the next chapter...

___________

I said i was going to post this like a day or 2 ago but i forgot i had guard competition!

So basically, google “colorguard”

We got a superior rating! (Which is basically first place or like A**) Anyone do guard on here? Let me know! :D