Ch.3

….

“Lads, Lads give her some space.”

“Ehh” I managed to mutter.

”Well she’s quite the charmer” said a figure to the left of Niall. As the blurriness of my eyes faded I saw 5 other boys hovering over me.

“Ay, Emily you awake? These are my lads Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis.”

“Uh huh” I mumbled still half asleep.  All I could recall was I found out my brother dead.

 “YOU YOU WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO TO RON YOU KILLED HIM.”

 “Emily calm your potatoes, I know this is hard for you. I have a brother of my own and I can’t imagine losing him. The impact of the roof crushed him. I’m so sorry” Niall told me gently.

I just sat there crying like there was no tomorrow.

 “Eh, well this is kinda awkward anyone want dinner?… Emily last night you started sleepwalking, hahaha, you went to the back door and were about to go outside when Harry came to you and asked you what you were doing and you said had to go you pee” Louis said trying to lighten the mood.

 “Ill go get the sandwiches just stay here” Liam proclaimed.

 “So Emily where are you from? Zayn asked me.

“Uh I’m not sure I don’t remember anything don’t I live here?”

“No you’re from Florida, remember.” Niall nervously said

“WHO ATE ALL THE SANDWHICHES?” Liam pouted. Zayn quietly pulled out a sandwich and put his finger to his mouth “Shhhh” and winked.

“We can just order pizza Liam!” Zayn yelled back.

“NO NANDOS” Niall protested.

“Whats Nandos?” I asked

“Emily. Your going to kill poor Nialler.” Harry insisted

“Hazza, its fine. Ill let this one slide. She did lose her memory!”

“How do you know my name?” I asked but got no answer.

“Okay fine Nandos here we come!”Louis screamed.

“Wait! I don’t have anything to wear my clothes have holes in them I can’t go out like this” I proclaimed.

“Here why don’t you come with me” Niall whispered softly. I took his hand and he led me up the stairs. “I have this American flag hoodie you wanna wear it. I nodded my head in agreement.

 “Uhhh what’s that smell?” I asked.