Ch.7

Throughout the night I kept having nightmares about everything that happened last night. I woke up and found Niall in the kitchen, drinking something, I don’t know what it was. “Surprised im not eating?“ he asked and I peeked through the side of the wall. “Why would I be surprised?“ I asked “oh yeah… well I apparently eat a lot. “ “Oh that’s cute” the words slipped from my mouth as I rubbed my eye. “What did you say?“ “Huh..nothing” “Sure okay” He winked and then he realized I came down for a reason. “Whats wrong?“ he asked as he stood up putting his arms out for a hug. I put my head on his chest as I tell him about the nightmares. Him rubbing my back makes my back tingle…We went out onto the roof of the complex and just talked. I feel so comfortable talking to him, I feel like ive known him forever. Well actually after the accident hes the only person I actually know more about. We talked about everything you can think of; The future, the past,  aliens, etc. After a couple of hours, I asked him what time it was, he looked at his phone and said it was 2 am. He asked if I felt better and I nodded my head.I guess time does fly as you’re having fun. I went back to sleep but every now and then I would wake up screaming and Niall would come running into my room and  try comfort me but  I wouldn’t shut up. So he stayed in the room with me. He fell asleep on the floor but I felt bad and told him to get on the bed. “You wouldn’t think its awkward?” he asked. I shook my head and patted the bed. He crawled in and slept vertical to the bed as I slept horizontally. My side of the bed got hot as fuck so I decided to troll Niall and I put my head on his back so we made a “T” shape on the bed. I guess he accepted my move because he turned around and layed on his back making my head lay on his stomach…more like his rock hard abs… hehehe… I felt so safe with him and his chest going up and down slowly as he slept was soothing to me. He would sleeptalk throughout the night

------------

“Emily? Emily? Ay Emily babe wake up.” I woke up startled. “Whow quite jumpy haha. I was wondering….. Could you make breakfast because I am dying?" I laughed at that “Sure. I’ll make some sausages, eggs, and pancakes sorry I can’t cook that well.” I shrugged. As we walked down stairs Niall told me that I kept sleep talking. “You kept mentioning Jordan, Ron, something called IB and of course me hahaha. You kept saying how much of a sexy beast I was" I nudged him with my elbow causing him to drift towards the side. “Hey now” He said playfully nudging back. As I opened the fridge and I looked inside “hmmmm I guess I'll start with pancakes.” I got out the flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, and butter. As soon as I finished the batter Niall was already so hungry he tried the batter raw. "Niall don't thats disgusting." "To late bleh that’s disgusting” He said as he tried to swallow it. He took some of the batter and threw it at my face. “NIALL what was that for” I grabbed some batter and threw it back it splattered on his face and clothes. “Heeeyyyy” He said. I grabbed half the batter put it in a bowl, grabbed a cupcake pan as armor and grabbed another bowl to put on my head. “Oh it’s on” Niall said grabbing almost the exact same thing except a large plate instead of a cupcake pan. He gave me a 5 second head start. I ran up the stairs as quietly and quickly as I could and hid in the shower behind the curtains. I could hear his feet stomping but instead of going to the bathroom he went into the bedroom. I seized the chance and ran back down the stairs hiding behind the sofa. Suddenly I felt the cool gunk oozing down my shoulders. I looked up and saw those blue eyes, blonde hair and his amazing smile. “Think you can outsmart me HA guess again.” Grr I threw my batter in the air thinking it would hit Niall’s face but of course he moved out of the way before it hit him. Well yeah I just got myself. Great I thought. “Hahahaha you suck at this” Niall said while giving me a smirk.

"Fine you win this time c'mon let's just make the other stuff." As we sat down and ate my phone buzzed. The text was from Jordan saying “Hey can we hang out today please?” I texted back “Sure can we go to the park at like 7?” He responded “Ya sure see you there .” “Im bringing a friend.” “Why?” “I don’t trust you as much as I thought I did.” “…no.” “no?” No response….

 “Hmm what’s this I have a diary on my phone?” I opened it and found out some stuff. “O gosh I was actually pretty good at school; my favorite color is orange, wow my dad left me when I was 10.” “I’m so sorry to hear that, that must be tough” He said. I shrugged “Well I don’t remember him but it says here that he was drunk all the time, like a bad drunk not funny drunk, and would hit my mom. I’m actually pretty happy he left now.” Niall didn’t really know what to say so he just said “I’m glad too.” "Hey you wanna listen to our album." I nodded as he took me upstairs. He blared the music up and started dancing. Hahahaha his dance moves. Of course he started Irish dancing. I sort of just stood there pumping my fists, jumping around as I screamed the music. "I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN" I feel over a pile of socks but Niall catches me. "Dang it" I muttered. "Stop falling I keep having to save your life" Niall said and winked at me. I smiled and as he gave me a piggy back ride. My head hit the ceiling, I didn't realize I was that tall. I plumed on the bed and Niall jumped on right beside me. "Are you alright? I didn't mean for you to get hurt" I laughed "Ya i think" "Good" he said while checking my head to make sure I am really alright. Then he leaned in and kissed me. It felt so good and I kissed back but a image of Jordan popped in the back of my head. He was giving me the same look of disappointment he had when I told him about Niall. When Niall and I stopped he looked at my with wide eyes he sensed something. "Are you alright?" "Ya I'm fine my head just hurt for a second." "Really Emily? I'm here if you wanna talk." I couldn't tell him about Jordan now. "Really it's just my head." With that he kissed it and said "I hope it feels better." Guilt instantly washed over me.

No, no no I don't like Jordan he's a fucking ass. But honestly I loved both of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HA! Heres the beloved Chapter 7. Its just a nice playful chapter. Nothing important. Chapter 8 is were it really beings

Hope you guys enjoyed this.

Remember follow vote comment etc.! <3 Love you all! 

@Tennisproz

@Steph_Arauz_

Instagram

@Harrypotterisamazing69

@_puffy_

Watch our video on youtube!

~Steph