Ch.8

I decided to not tell Niall about Jordan, again. I told Niall I was going for a run but he was on the phone with someone, probably one of the boys, and just waved to me as he was a walking around the complex. It was around when  5 I saw him again. That mysterious guy that I met yesterday , hes back. Right across the street he stood and eyed me up and down. I shuddered a little put the hood of Niall’s hoodie up, shoved my headphones into my ears.  I used my peripheral vision to see the weird guy who kept looking at me. I looked back and saw him wink at me… that’s when I ran. I feel like I run like a T-Rex because I keep my arms tucked in. I never looked back because I knew that would slow me down. I finally reached the park and climbed up the slide, breathing heavily. I heard the crunching of footsteps and then suddenly “BOO” the voice yelled. I screamed so hard my head hit the top of the slide. When I peeked through the little holes on the side and thank the skys it was Jordan. “Ha I got you pretty good didn’t I?” He said while laughing. “JORDAN. WHAT THE FUCK. not funny.” “Uhmm yes it was.” “No its fucking not this creepy dude winked at me and I don’t know if he was following me and I thought he was you.” “Oh gosh I’m sorry, are you alright?” He gave the sincerest look on his face. “I have so much to tell you” I told him. “There was this guy he was following me home and came by the place I was staying  and I don’t know it was just creepy“ “Are you alright did he hurt you or touch you?! I’m going to walk you home tonight alright your never leaving the house again by yourself okay.” He said sternly looking me straight into the yes. “Okay I will…” I blurred out as I was still trying to process what was happening. “Good now let’s change the subject” “Okay so are you from  here?” I asked “uh no. remember?” “Nooo I don’t remember stuff remember?” “Oh yeah sorry. That’s pretty tragic, how are you feeling without your brother?” “Fine. Until you brought him up again.“  “Sorry sorry sorry lemme change the subject” “hey how about you tell me some stuff about me and you?” I asked him. “Well lets see, we have been best friends since 6th grade. I got bullied because of my dorkiness.” I stared at him bluntly he wasn’t bad looking at all. “You and I hung out every day after school. Our favorite place to go was by his creek dangling our feet over the water just talking. You love Ice cream chocolates your favorite.” No wonder I loved that ice cream so much last night. “You are so smart and your biggest fears are heights, sharks, fire, and Chuckie this monster doll. You play tennis and you do tae kwon do. We dated for about a year but things didn’t work out.” He told me all of this. I sat their pretty shocked “We…we..we dated really.” Honestly I could see why. He was gorgeous had had brown shaggy hair with bright brown eyes.  They looked so kind and at the moment I rushed towards him and hugged him. “Thank you for being my best friend and helping me and stuff. I whispered into his chest.” “It’s getting late I’ll walk you home c’mon.” As we were walking home I heard a rustle in the bushes. I gripped Jordan’s hand so tight. “It’s probably nothing he reassured me.” “Then go over there and look” I told him my eyes gleaming with terror. He walked over slowly, tilted the bushes and out came running a squirrel. ‘hahaha now your afraid of squirrels another thing to add to your fears.” He laughed. “Shut up” I said and punched him on the shoulder. “Oww” he said playfully he pushed me over to the side.  We kept walking when a stupid tree root stuck out of the ground and tripped me. I facepalmed the floor blood was oozing down my nose. “SHIT” I screamed he helped me up and I felt my nose,phew, I didn’t break it. “Emily you alright, your still clumsy.” “I kinda figured’’ I told him.  We walked home as he told me more stories about our life. Finally we reached the door of Louis’s flat. “So erm…. well this is fancy.” “Ya” I said back. Wow I never actually realized how amazing it looked.  “Can we hang out tomorrow?” He asked putting on his best puppy face. “Nice face, uhhhhh maybe I think I might be doing something with Niall.” I saw his eyes glance sideways really fast.  “Oh ok just text me then.” He took me in his arms and put them around my waist and brushed a lock of hair out of my face. His hand stroked my face and he said “Stay safe.” I gulped. He grabbed my hand and slowly walked of letting my hand drop to my side. I watched as he walked away. As I closed the door I immediately slid down the wall. What was I thinking I can’t like Jordan but some part of me did.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter  8 errbody!

I KNOW I KNOW ITS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. Thank school, making me do a math essay. yes. a MATH ESSAY. GAH. Okay im not gonna rant. anyways. Hope you enjoyed Emilys and Jordans little    meeting. Will jordan not be such a sweet guy as he is now? Or will we be seeing some of that creepy side of him.. Who knows ;)

~Steph