Ch.13 Part II

I need to work out more, I heaved when I reached for a nearby tree outside of Jordan’s house. I.huh.need.to.huh.make.my.mind. AHHH I NEED AIR!

I plummet to the ground and stare at ground trying to catch my breath. Aimlessly looking around for something interesting to happen… Squirrel. That is as interesting as it gets. I check my phone and stare at that text I got from that bitch “A.” Who would want me out of Niall’s life? Ugh this is ridiculous; it’s probably some dumb fan trying to play some trick on me I said as I tried to reassure myself. While I emptily stare at the obnoxious text, I get shocked by the vibration that the phone was starting to make, alarming me that I have call. I dropped during the process of the mini panic attack. I picked it up hoping for no cracks, but just my luck, a HUGE spider web crack is looking back at me in the face giving a smirk. “Ugh fucking IPhone. I hate you.”

“Em?” A heavy British accent streams over the phone

“Pardon my French…Hello?” I ignore the cracks and press the phone against my ear.

“Em, its Zayn, please come back. Where are you? I can come pick you up if ya-“

“NO ZAYN. Ugh look, sorry for yelling, it’s not your fault. I don’t want to interfere with your celebrity lives’. I’m worth nothing to guys, im not worth saving. Just let me be.” I try to talk Zayn out of coming to pick me up. I get from the ground and start to aimlessly walk around Jordan’s neighborhood listening to Zayn’s plea.

“I completely understand. But where are you going to stay?” his voice sangfroid and professional.

“I’ll find someplace. No need to worry.” He responded my voice reeks of unsureness.

“Let’s make a deal.” I could tell he was smirking. Which made me smile.

“Im listening…”

“You tell me where you are. I pick you up, ALONEEEE. I take you out to the best dinner of your life. And you spend the night with me and Harry at his house. Wadda say?”

“Why are you staying at Harry’s?” I raise an eyebrow and I plug a white rose from someone garden...oops.

“Why not? So are you in? If you don’t want to be near us anymore, I- I mean we will let you go. And you’ll never hear from us again.” I couldn’t hear any background noise, which means he’s probably in his car. I guess he’s waiting for my answer. Honestly I don’t feel safe around Jordan, now that I have met the boys; I now know what it truly feels to have good friends… Maybe I am over reacting to everything. Maybe I’ll give the guys another chance.

“Ello? Em? You there?” Zayn asks on the other line…

“Wha- Oh yea! Im here!”

“So have you thought about it? Please let it be a yes, because I am already picking the place for dinner.”

“I have a question, though.” I ask

“shoot.” He quickly replies.

“Are you inside your car?” I shot at him

“Uh yeh why?”

“So you knew I was going to say yes then?” I infer

“Posssiibblllyy, im just that good, babe. Aight, so I need an answer...tick tock tick tock”

“YES YES YES!” I yell through the phone.

“Okay turn around and head down the street and take a right.” Zayn orders while holding a good laugh.

“Uhm okay, should I stay on the line?” I ask, confused as ever…

“If you want”

“Nahh Hahaha” I laughed as I leave Zayn probably speechless on the other line.