Chapter 19 (S2) - No Hero Left Behind - Part I

"Listen up Metal Head! I need those extra points so I can boost my god damn ranking. That means I'm gonna have to immobilize you for a little while to give my team enough time to reach the end."

"So your asking for a fight?" Tetsutetsu's flesh turned into steel. "This Isn't manly but backing down on a fight isn't manly either!"

Present Mic

"We lost him." Kodai breathed in relief.
"You guys okay?"

"Yep!" Replied Bondo.

"W-we have company." Yanagi pointed out.

Kaibara turned over and spotted the second group, he looked at them a bit shocked and confused.

"Group A? What are you guys doing here?!"

"Maybe they want to fight." Pony thought.

Shiozaki shaked her head. "No, fighting isn't the reason why their here they are running from so-"

"C'mon I just wanna play a nice game of I capture you then you fail it's fun!"

"His here! Hide!"

The six hid behind a bush as Present Mic entered their area.
"W-were you guys running from him?" Pony raised a question.
"Yeah, even though it was cowardly there was no way we could have been capable of fighting Pros, so we decided to leave and get the point for our team."

"I KNOW YOUR HERE!" Present Mics voice echoed throughout the forest.
"I KNOW YOU SIX ARE HERE! I HEARD YOU!"

"I may have an idea on how to get rid of him easily." Shiozaki spoke up. "All we need to do is work together as a team."

"Work together?!"

"If it's gonna save our butts I'm up for the challenge" Said Kaibara

"S-sure" Yanagi added.

"It's worth a shot," Bondo nodded

"Teamwork!" Pony cheered.

"Shhh." Everyone held Pony by the mouth

Midnight

"Kuroiro! Kuroiro!"

Komori rushed up to the same mountain top her teammate ran too. Komori reached the top and was immediately greeted by the image of Midnight, beneath her on the floor Awase, Shoda and Kuroiro were knocked out.

"Another one." A sly grin appeared on Midnight's face. "I'm sorry sweety but these three cuties were arguing to much so someone had to shut them up."

"B-but t-their m-my friends."

"I can't if you want your friends your gonna have to go through me."

"What do I do I can't fight a pro I'm gonna fail. I'm gonna have to go back and find help but when I come back my friends will have been captured!"

"You aren't thinking of running right sweety?"

"C-can you please l-let my friends go."

"Are you saying this because your scared to fight me is that why? Are you use to hiding behind your friends instead of doing some things by yourself are you always waiting to be saved is that the problem?"

"N-"

"As a hero you can't always rely on backup you should be capable of completing a small task by yourself. Your shyness is your greatest weakness because, you never do things yourself you've never had the opportunity to actually see how strong you are."

"...T-they are my friends, p-please let them go."

"Dear no villain will release a hostage because, their your friend the world is very cruel it doesn't have time for please."